Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Trump hits Syria

Boom boom.

Re: Trump hits Syria

As long as we don't go to war in syria. That would be a huge mistake. We don't even know who did the chemical attack.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by New ! View Post
    As long as we don't go to war in syria. That would be a huge mistake. We don't even know who did the chemical attack.
    Agreed, I don't think that will happen, but I think Trump had to retaliate in some way since he said he would. I believe France and England are involved also.

France and England are involved. Why can't we get the hell out of the middle east? Count me as against this.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    France and England are involved. Why can't we get the hell out of the middle east? Count me as against this.
    I’m not for it. At the same time I don’t have a problem stepping on when a government is murdering civilians with something the world banned many moons ago

Blog Entries

I would be inclined to agree, but Assad needs to know that Obama's "Red Line" is not Trump's Red Line. He had a chance to behave, now take his ass out. Putin is listening and watching.

If it's Armageddon, well we were told this over 2000 years ago. It's not like we don't see this shit coming. Better to fight than lay there like a coward. So much for that "Russian Collusion" shit.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    I would be inclined to agree, but Assad needs to know that Obama's "Red Line" is not Trump's Red Line. He had a chance to behave, now take his ass out. Putin is listening and watching.

If it's Armageddon, well we were told this over 2000 years ago. It's not like we don't see this shit coming. Better to fight than lay there like a coward. So much for that "Russian Collusion" shit.
    That's if Assad even did it. We have a bad track record when it comes to being right in these kinds of circumstances.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by New ! View Post
    That's if Assad even did it. We have a bad track record when it comes to being right in these kinds of circumstances.
    Well, the Dems all want to see this attack. That's the only part that made me leery.

Well, the Dems all want to see this attack. That's the only part that made me leery.
    Anytime our politicians bilaterally push for a war it ends up screwing us.

LOL lMAO

Sorry CC, I'm an atheist.

For decades, nothing good has come from the US in the middle east.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Blog Entries

Sorry CC, I'm an atheist.

For decades, nothing good has come from the US in the middle east.
    Israel begs to differ.

The predictions from over 2000 years ago sure seem to be coming together in the last 100 years. How soon before they demand we all be micro chipped? Just sayin'.