Page 1 of 53 123 ... LastLast

Dez Bryant released

Adam Schefter
    Verified account
    @AdamSchefter
    4m4 minutes ago
    More
    Cowboys expected to release WR Dez Bryant today, barring an unexpected last-minute change of heart, per @toddarcher and me. But the plan going into meeting that is now underway was to part ways with Bryant.

Blog Entries

Re: Dez Bryant released

come on home Dez this where you should have been a few years back.

Before the question is asked, NOPE.... can't handle both Crabtree and Dez's high strung diva personalities at the same position. Both players would be whining and fighting for more targets than the other

Blog Entries

Dez, KingCrab and Lamar jackson starting by mid-season would be something I would definitely watch.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by T-Sizzle View Post
    Before the question is asked, NOPE.... can't handle both Crabtree and Dez's high strung diva personalities at the same position. Both players would be whining and fighting for more targets than the other
    we need that on this team, we need players to call out the bullshit on the offense and ball out too. we NEED RATCHENESS back on the ravens!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    we need that on this team, we need players to call out the bullshit on the offense and ball out too. we NEED RATCHENESS back on the ravens!!
    I agree, but Flacco wouldn't be able to keep them happy. Being a diva is much different than bringing fire. SR wasn't a diva for us, he brought fire and competitiveness.

flacco would quit

Blog Entries

I have no issues with a WR being a diva. QB you can't have that but WR it's no issue IMO.

I do expect Dallas to try and resign him and other teams to offer more than Ravens can offer

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

That sounds a whole lot better than a roster full of receivers fighting for no targets at all

How much would Dez ask for?

I would not give him anything over 10 mil at this point of his career.

2 year 20 million tops

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    I don't think Dez Bryant is going to be a Raven. I see him going to The 49ers but we shall see.

12. Re: Dez Bryant released

I feel like Michael Crabtree is too similar a player to Dez. Red Zone target who has struggled with drops of late. Talented players but the shine has really wore off. Personally I'd rather go with what we've got and a couple guys WR from the first four rounds. Snead might be the better fit at this point and likely cheaper.