Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Ot: Nhl playoffs

Let's go Caps! Knock out Pitt so Ottawa gets a higher pick :p lol
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    There's a hit that broke a jaw. In the speed of the game I can see why a penalty wasn't called, but it wouldn't surprise me if the NHL gives Wilson a game suspension anyway.
    It might be a better game 4 if they do. The Pens are pissed and are just likely to target him all game leading to a lot of fights and penalties.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    It might be a better game 4 if they do. The Pens are pissed and are just likely to target him all game leading to a lot of fights and penalties.
    That will play right into the Caps' hands. The Caps are following the Flyers' script on how to play the Penguins - get under their skin to get them off their game. The Flyers did but they didn't have enough talent to pull off the series upset. The Caps are now clearly under the Penguins' skin, and they have the talent to win the games.

There's a hit that broke a jaw. In the speed of the game I can see why a penalty wasn't called, but it wouldn't surprise me if the NHL gives Wilson a game suspension anyway.
    Looks to me that he hit the shoulder first

I don't mind Wilson being physical. I do mind him being stupid at times and having no game IQ. On that hit it looked like he jumped up a bit (left the ice) which allows the NHL a basis to decide he was targeting the head. Also, he continues to respond when not necessary - he gets slashed, so he retaliates, when the refs are looking for him. Pens know how to get him going and Caps are not going to be able shut out Pens on the PP forever. It's a shame because he's a very skilled player and could be a bigger factor if he was smart about when and how to be physical.

Wilson hit was face to face. The guy saw him coming so that part is legal. The problem is when a 5-11 guy tries to hit a 6-4 guy he gets run over every time. Of course he is going to get it in the head after the should because Wilson is taller than him. Look at Zeno Chara (6-9) he hits everybody in the head because of his size. The Pens coach cried on all the hockey networks after the game because he is trying to get the NHL to suspend him because the Caps are kicking their butts.

I bet you that the Pens coach dresses his goon Reeves for the next game or just for the pregame skate to start something with Wilson. The Pens coach is a crybaby when everything does not go his way. Trotz blew off all his comments after the game. Tell the Pens caoch to teach his little guys to stop trying to hit Wilson. How many times did Oshie get hit in the head by the 2 Pens defensemen this series. He does not cry like the Pens caoch and Sidney Crosby the crybaby. ROCK THE RED!!!

Wilson gets a three game suspension so the Caps will have to change their top line now. That's more than I thought he would get. He could be back for game seven, but I don't think it's going that far. The Capitals have shown a lot of guts in this series.

Wilson gets a three game suspension so the Caps will have to change their top line now. That's more than I thought he would get. He could be back for game seven, but I don't think it's going that far. The Capitals have shown a lot of guts in this series.
    thats such BS. 1 game is fair, 3 is rediculous. on half the angles it looks like he hits him in the shoulder and then it goes into his face after

Last edited by Rosdaman; 05-03-2018 at 12:50 AM.

3 games is crazy. I have 2 tickets for Saturday night game and I am going to stand out in the hallway when the game starts to show my disgust in the NHL suspension. I am hoping other fans will do the same. I know the NHL will not give a crap about me but if the seats are half full at the start of the game on national TV maybe somebody will say something on the air. But I doubt it I will go in after the first whistle to support the Caps. NHL is BS

ROCK THE RED!!!!!

NHL is happy. The Pens needed 3 more wins and the suspended Tom Wilson 3 games. Wow what great math NHL. The Pens got one last night only need 2 more and Wilson has 2 more games on his suspension. Caps are not the same team without Wilson. So much holding and slashing by the Pens last night and NO CALLS. Boycott the start of the game out in the hallway so that NBC will have to show those empty pissed off fans seats!!!. Come stand in the hallway with us until first whistle and then we can all march in raising hell in support of Tom Wilson!!!!!!