Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 202122

Re: 10 Reasons the Mueller Investigation is Unconstitutional

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    BREAKING: DOJ Set To Release Comey's Memos, Could Lead To End Of Mueller's Investigation, Top Democrat Says

https://www.dailywire.com/news/29648...-ryan-saavedra
    I wouldn't count on it. These guys are caught with their hands in the cookie jar & nothing will happen to them. The IG sent a referral to the Justice Department to look into prosecuting McCabe. A referral has no teeth and can easily be rejected by the U.S. Attorney's office. The President, Congress, & even the IG can only request that the Justice Department do something about these guys. This is why McCabe was so pissed about getting fired before he could keep his whole pension. He knew that once that day came, he was off scot-free.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    That was almost funny. Bitches? I'm sure that's the thought of many a politician who begs us for our tax dollars.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

hey remember when the media and everyone else said that Trump was pressuring Comey to end the Russia investigation when Comey was still FBI Director? Remember that?

Well...it was a lie.

Now that the Comey memo's are officially out, they paint a completely different picture.

The Memos Don’t Suggest Obstruction. Upon release of the memos, Reps. Devin Nunes (R-CA), Bob Goodlatte (R-VA), and Trey Gowdy (R-SC) rightly tore into Comey. They stated that the memos “show the President made clear he wanted allegations of collusion, coordination, and conspiracy between his campaign and Russia fully investigated." Furthermore, the memos demonstrate that Trump didn’t want the Russia election interference investigation ended, but the suggestion that he had engaged in lewd personal conduct. And as the Congressmen point out, “The memos also show former Director Comey never wrote that he felt obstructed or threatened.”

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Ya know, it seems like everybody who thought this whole charade was bullshit and a witchhunt was actually correct. Dirt1, care to comment?

Oh yeah, there was classified info in the memos. Comey gave the memos to a friend to leak to the media. That was a big no-no in legal land.

Yeah, these deep state people are just following the rule of law. Nothing to see here. No big deal. Stuff like this happens all the time.

Comey admits he felt pressure..........from...................................CNN??????????????????????????

http://dailycaller.com/2018/04/19/co...trump-dossier/

Is this real? What planet am I on?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Comey admits he felt pressure..........from...................................CNN??????????????????????????

http://dailycaller.com/2018/04/19/co...trump-dossier/

Is this real? What planet am I on?
    I saw that earlier. What a fuggin charade. Boy Scout Comey ain't so pure after all.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    I saw that earlier. What a fuggin charade. Boy Scout Comey ain't so pure after all.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    This is truly the story of our time... wow!

https://www.dailywire.com/news/29674...-ryan-saavedra

So, now James Clapper is apparently complicit in all this with regards to leaking information to the media? I mean, it would make sense since Clapper is a proven fraud and he now works for CNN.

This has been a setup since day 1. These rat bastards didn't think they would be caught. What a shame.

Trump has been right all along. All along. They are fake news and they have had a "behind the scenes" hand in perpetuating all of this and it looks like Comey and Clapper were helping them. No wonder they are "all in" on this Russia BS. They've probably paid a shitload of money for all of this to go down.

This shit keeps getting better.