Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: 10 Reasons the Mueller Investigation is Unconstitutional

Quote Originally Posted by Baltravens View Post
    I can't wait until Mueller gets to crucify Donnie!

Dumb, dumb, I believe is responsible for the largest drop in the markets since 1929 and The Great Depression.
    And consequently, record highs. Can't have it both ways.

And by the way, dumb dumb? Happy third birthday, Balt Ravens.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Dumb, dumb, I believe is responsible for the largest drop in the markets since 1929 and The Great Depression.
    So you're saying Trump will be treated like Jesus?
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Shut up and dribble

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Serious question...do you have dimentia or Alzheimer’s? If so, I hope everything works out for ya man. Good luck Baltravens.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Serious question...do you have dimentia or Alzheimer’s? If so, I hope everything works out for ya man. Good luck Baltravens.
    I'm hearing ya'. I'm inclined to like the guy but he says he's going to spend Easter dwelling on the Lord, then wishes to see another human being crucified. I would venture to say Jesus would not enjoy seeing another human nailed to a cross. Isn't that why he shed blood? For OUR sins as human beings?

80% cash outside 401k.

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    Sorry I forgot the Illuminati which apparently are literally 60+ year old GOP life long members are a secret cabal of pot smokin' millennial transgender gay frog people running the world. I mean Rosenstein was literally on the team investigating bill clinton for petes sake lol
    kushner is part of cabal lol

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    I'm hearing ya'. I'm inclined to like the guy but he says he's going to spend Easter dwelling on the Lord, then wishes to see another human being crucified. I would venture to say Jesus would not enjoy seeing another human nailed to a cross. Isn't that why he shed blood? For OUR sins as human beings?
    He's a fraud account. He claims to want to spend evenings watching EWTN (I'm Catholic, and that network is as conservative as it gets) and spouts off about meditating on Easter while reveling in crucifying trump.

He's not a serious account, and simply trolling since the majority of this board tends to the right or at least libertarian.

And there are plenty of leftists on the 24/7 board, which makes me wonder why they don't post here more often.

I enjoy seeing other intelligent posters to the left of me, which is why I don't enjoy Baltravens and filthyflamer.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Frye's Moustache View Post
    He's a fraud account. He claims to want to spend evenings watching EWTN (I'm Catholic, and that network is as conservative as it gets) and spouts off about meditating on Easter while reveling in crucifying trump.

He's not a serious account, and simply trolling since the majority of this board tends to the right or at least libertarian.

And there are plenty of leftists on the 24/7 board, which makes me wonder why they don't post here more often.

I enjoy seeing other intelligent posters to the left of me, which is why I don't enjoy Baltravens and filthyflamer.

HEY HURRAY EVERYONE, 36 posts and he is name-calling and saying my opinion is it. "Goodbye!"

Nail Donnie, Mueller! You know the unfit, unqualified leader who was elected by our troubled society.

Donnie Trump, the one with the bad and dirty mouth! Sleeps with another woman when he is married and has bareback sex with the woman who has sex for a living. Did he pay $ to keep her quiet? Why so?

Go cheer for the Squeelers if you do not like another view/viewpoint come into play or be presented.

Blog Entries

HEY HURRAY EVERYONE, 36 posts and he is name-calling and saying my opinion is it. "Goodbye!"

Nail Donnie, Mueller! You know the unfit, unqualified leader who was elected by our troubled society.

Donnie Trump, the one with the bad and dirty mouth! Sleeps with another woman when he is married and has bareback sex with the woman who has sex for a living. Did he pay $ to keep her quiet? Why so?

Go cheer for the Squeelers if you do not like another view/viewpoint come into play or be presented.
    What is the crime "Donnie" committed?

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    What is the crime "Donnie" committed?
    He's not a liberal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    He's not a liberal