Page 1 of 63 123 ... LastLast

2018 RSR Mock Draft - Discussion Thread

Flame away flamers
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Re: 2018 RSR Mock Draft - Discussion Thread

Do you have to wait until tomorrow?

I launched it early last year and then it stalled. I'm just going to start it tomorrow morning (maybe later this evening) just so we dont have a massive lag. The first picks fly and then it sits for like 24 hours to catch up. At least that's how it's worked in the past. I'll do my pick tonight.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

I am not going to have much availability next week so if the Titans are on the clock and it's been a while, by all means poll the audience and make a selection. They need pass rush help big time or secondary. Their pass D was near the bottom of the league and now they have this new DC who I heard is great. Can't recall his name

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I am not going to have much availability next week so if the Titans are on the clock and it's been a while, by all means poll the audience and make a selection. They need pass rush help big time or secondary. Their pass D was near the bottom of the league and now they have this new DC who I heard is great. Can't recall his name
    Agreed with you. I'd go in that route. I'll give you your time, but when it's up we'll go on.

One thing you can do is if you see your pick approaching is send me 4-5 names in order of preference and I work off that.
    - Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Are you able to draft a DC who can step in when they kick the new guy out of a moving train?

With the first pick in the 2018 RSR Mock Draft, the Cleveland Browns select Sam Darnold, Quarterback, University of Southern California.

The Cleveland Browns have watched too many quaterbacks pass them by in recent years. That won't be the case this year. Saquon Barkley is an amazing talent, but you need a quarterback to win in the NFL above all other positions.

The debate was between Darnold and UCLA QB Josh Rosen. I think they're both going to be successful, but I think Darnold has a higher ceiling.

BcRavens and the Giants are on the clock.
    - Ray Lewis

Someone wake BC! Lol. He’s on the clock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Part of the risk of not going Saq is him not falling to 4.

I know it's a risk, but I just think the Browns have to take their top rated guy and hope for the best again.
    - Ray Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    With the first pick in the 2018 RSR Mock Draft, the Cleveland Browns select Sam Darnold, Quarterback, University of Southern California.

The Cleveland Browns have watched too many quaterbacks pass them by in recent years. That won't be the case this year. Saquon Barkley is an amazing talent, but you need a quarterback to win in the NFL above all other positions.

The debate was between Darnold and UCLA QB Josh Rosen. I think they're both going to be successful, but I think Darnold has a higher ceiling.

BcRavens and the Giants are on the clock.
    Solid pick. I don’t think Rosen wants to be a Brown. Darnold can hopefully learn for most of the season before being thrown in. Lots of upside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Someone wake BC! Lol. He’s on the clock.
    Thanks, Lax. After my nap, I can see clear as a bell. So I've chosen Saquon Barkley (RB, Penn state) with the 2nd pick in the 2018 NFL draft. My reasoning is that even though the previous GM (GWNR) believes "you need a quarterback to win in the NFL above all other positions," my feeling is that there isn't a Peyton Manning or Tom Brady in the bunch. Thus, I went with IMO the top talent in this entire draft class. It also didn't hurt that the Giants have a need @ RB... Bc

P.S. - If the Browns had selected Barkley, I would have drafted Josh Rosen.

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Thanks, Lax. After my nap, I can see clear as a bell. So I've chosen Saquon Barkley (RB, Penn state) with the 2nd pick in the 2018 NFL draft. My reasoning is that even though the previous GM (GWNR) believes "you need a quarterback to win in the NFL above all other positions," my feeling is that there isn't a Peyton Manning or Tom Brady in the bunch. Thus, I went with IMO the top talent in this entire draft class... Bc

P.S. - If the browns had selected Barkley, I would have drafted Josh Rosen.
    Excellent pick Brother BC!