Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Blog Entries

Re: Why Trump is More Popular Than Ever

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    We'll see how this trade policy works out for the US. Trump is going down a questionable road right now. We'll see.
    You need to be a little patient for the "Art of the deal" to kick in, I'm guessing. As you say, we'll see how it turns out.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    On the one hand, it'll probably create more jobs here in America. On the other hand, consumer prices will probably rise.
    I'm not sure if it'll create more jobs, but it could for sure. Depends on if American production companies shift their supply markets to US instead of other export locations (i.e. still creating the same amount of product, but not going to the same place) Consumer prices will definitely rise. That's the big downfall of tariffs.

As for the outcome, I have no doubt this was part of trying to put pressure WRT to NAFTA. Given that he's doing this to countries that are his allies just seems odd to me. Then again, he's a businessman.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Racist Trump pardons Jack Johnson and commuting sentence for Alice Johnson. Now thinking of pardoning Muhammad Ali. All he cares about are white Americans. Oh wait!

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Racist Trump pardons Jack Johnson and commuting sentence for Alice Johnson. Now thinking of pardoning Muhammad Ali. All he cares about are white Americans. Oh wait!
    Lol.

He invited any NFL player to ask for a meeting if they want to talk about pardons. Lets see if anyone puts their money where their mouth is.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Lol.

He invited any NFL player to ask for a meeting if they want to talk about pardons. Lets see if anyone puts their money where their mouth is.
    They are just going to bring up people who are dead and yell at Trump for being sensative enough

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Shit! Wait till Trump has the Capitals to the White House. Think of the Russian Collusion claims then!!!! ROFL!!! 🤪🤪🤪

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the NFL should shut down for 5 years (all contracts cancelled) to give the players an opportunity to work on whatever issues they are interested in.
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Lol.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk