Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: David Hogg speaks for the future?

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Don't they change their gender daily there. All depends on which way they identify when they wake up.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
    This morning I identified as a hound dog. After peeing on a few trees I decided to go get in the shower and go to work. I identified as an employee by 7am. But peeing on the trees was fun.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    This morning I identified as a hound dog. After peeing on a few trees I decided to go get in the shower and go to work. I identified as an employee by 7am. But peeing on the trees was fun.
    Shoulda really marked your territory and pooped on the yard! Lmfao!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    His father is well aware of how his son can parlay this situation to make money for himself and his family...and he is doing everything to make sure that happens.

Trump invited Hogg to come to the Washington to participate in a discussion about the Parkland tragedy. Hogg bragged about how he hung up on the White House when he received the call. The kid has no desire to be part of change. He's a political mouthpiece who is willingly being used by the liberal MSM.

Apparently he's now tweeting about voter ID laws and how they suppress votes within minority communities? Huh?
    Spot on.

This little scumbag is being paid to do all this. What a joke if anyone buys into this bullshit propaganda. You don't realize how often they are paying these little trolls. They are now making TV shows about it. Watch new season of Homeland it highlights this sort of thing.

The MEDIA is brainwashing people. Social media is brain washing people with this Fake shit. It is unreal the effect it has on people.

ok, somebody needs to kick the shit out of this little fucker...

http://dailycaller.com/2018/03/29/da...raham-boycott/

He whines, he gets called out on it, and now he's trying to mess with someone's job? This kid needs to be taken down a peg, bigtime.

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Don't universities just require a mininum GPA? That's all my University required anyway. I wonder what their reason for rejection was but I suppose he could be lying about his GPA and SAT scores.
    They do have limited admission slots, and typically give preference to in states students. Also, 4.2 doesn't tell us their scale.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

He whines, he gets called out on it, and now he's trying to mess with someone's job? This kid needs to be taken down a peg, bigtime.
    I'm sure he gets that honestly. Is this "get someone fired" thing new? Or have people always tried this approach when they get their feelings hurt?

This is the problem with todays society. This fucked up, whining ass millennials never got their asses beat. More than half of them probably grew up in single parent households, absentee fathers and this is the result. I am only 38 but I am old school as shit. People applaud me all the time I have a 20 year old step son, 14 year old daughter and 8 year old son) and my kids are respectful as shit. They hold the door for women or elderly. they say thank you, they will shovel the neighbors driveway when it snows because I taught them that. I never abused my kids but when they got out of line I only ever had to give them a look and they knew not to do something wrong.

Todays kids are off the hook. My wife worked in the school system for previous few years with special needs kids, my sister is a bus driver and her aunt was a teacher. I see and hear a lot of stories how bad kids are today. My kids school which is a nice school in a nice area the kids are bad as shit. I don't even let my kids hand with certain kids. My daughter has had few friends once meeting them, and or their parents I was like NOPE. Absolutely not you do not associate with these types of people because my kids will not grow up to act like these entitled assholes you see on TV like this little shit bag.

Who ever this kids parents are should be ashamed of themselves for the way this little prick acts.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I'm sure he gets that honestly. Is this "get someone fired" thing new? Or have people always tried this approach when they get their feelings hurt?

Go on you tube and look up social justice warrior videos and see how these little assholes act when they don't get their way.

Hours upon hours of sheer comedy relief. Look up Owen Shroyer vs trump haters. Its beyond hilarious shit. He goes out of his way to piss people off.

Quote Originally Posted by sawraven1 View Post
    Who ever this kids parents are should be ashamed of themselves for the way this little prick acts.
    This kids parents are probably encouraging him to act this way.

yes you are probably correct.

I cant stand people like this. I have ZERO FILTER when it comes to that kind of bullshit. People either really respect me, or they hate me because I tell it like it is. I don't sugar coat shit. When you act like an asshole I got no problem saying something.

It is absolutely a learned trait, whether its the assholes parents or his peers he has learned it from somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    Hahaha.

I'm identifying as an asexual anti-social fiery breathing dragon and anyone who tries to make small talk with me will be rendered offensive to my current state.

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Hahaha.

I'm identifying as an asexual anti-social fiery breathing dragon and anyone who tries to make small talk with me will be rendered offensive to my current state.
    Society is so fucked up and has its head up its ass its not even funny. Just sad.

There was article this week some College university was telling its students to no longer identify and use the word "woman" because it was offensive to the Trans community.

I don't give two shits about the Trans community. If you are a grown adult and you want to identify as the opposite sex well that is your prerogative. But I am a fan of science and there is 2 sexes plain and simple.

I was in my local Wells Fargo about 2 years ago. Standing in line and behind me was this 6' 4" 50 year old obvious man (Hulk Hogan resemblance) and damn if this guy wasn't wearing a fucking dress with fake tits ( clearly could see right through as it was white) no Bra fake tits. Yet he had a beard thicker than mine.

Without a doubt one of the creepiest sites I have ever seen in my life. He wants to be a woman, Wears womens clothes obviously but refused to shave off his white beard????

But when this type of dude tries using the same bathroom as my teenager daughter, Sorry NOPE. Gloves are coming off and I will take a charge because no way will I be ok with something like that. Nope. I don't give a shit what laws they pass or who I offend