Page 1 of 13 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

David Hogg speaks for the future?

I would like to know what everybody is thinking about this kid. He seems so angry, but not toward the Broward County Sheriff or the cops who stood outside waiting for help while his fellow students were killed. Would you be proud of your kid for behaving this way? The interview he did was promptly scrubbed from Youtube, but was very revealing.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...e_have_to.html

Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Re: David Hogg speaks for the future?

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    I would like to know what everybody is thinking about this kid. He seems so angry, but not toward the Broward County Sheriff or the cops who stood outside waiting for help while his fellow students were killed. Would you be proud of your kid for behaving this way? The interview he did was promptly scrubbed from Youtube, but was very revealing.

His father is well aware of how his son can parlay this situation to make money for himself and his family...and he is doing everything to make sure that happens.

Trump invited Hogg to come to the Washington to participate in a discussion about the Parkland tragedy. Hogg bragged about how he hung up on the White House when he received the call. The kid has no desire to be part of change. He's a political mouthpiece who is willingly being used by the liberal MSM.

Apparently he's now tweeting about voter ID laws and how they suppress votes within minority communities? Huh?

I think he's being used to spread others agenda. Not saying he doesn't believe the things he says. But it's obvious he's being used as a political tool.

Would I be proud of my kid doing that? I don't have kids, but when I do I will raise them to be politically active as I am, even if I disagree with them. This kid is so angry because of the attention it brings. He gets up there and shouts at the NRA and liberals give him a standing ovation. I'm sure it's intoxicating. I would raise my children to leave emotions out of such things. Emotions have no place in a rational debate.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    I think he's being used to spread others agenda. Not saying he doesn't believe the things he says. But it's obvious he's being used as a political tool.

Would I be proud of my kid doing that? I don't have kids, but when I do I will raise them to be politically active as I am, even if I disagree with them. This kid is so angry because of the attention it brings. He gets up there and shouts at the NRA and liberals give him a standing ovation. I'm sure it's intoxicating. I would raise my children to leave emotions out of such things. Emotions have no place in a rational debate.
    Dade, have you seen his interview talking about "Old Ass Parents"?

Not sure he understands what a democracy is or how it works. The real irony here is that if it wasn't for the liberal mantra of "we can't hurt a person's feelings by putting him in the psych ward", the school shooting in Parkland would've never happened. Where's his outrage for that?

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    His father is well aware of how his son can parlay this situation to make money for himself and his family...and he is doing everything to make sure that happens.

Trump invited Hogg to come to the Washington to participate in a discussion about the Parkland tragedy. Hogg bragged about how he hung up on the White House when he received the call. The kid has no desire to be part of change. He's a political mouthpiece who is willingly being used by the liberal MSM.

Apparently he's now tweeting about voter ID laws and how they suppress votes within minority communities? Huh?
    I smelled Soros all over this but I also heard George Clooney donated half a million dollars to them. Not bad for being a disrespectful illogical punk. He's a pencil necked geek, but if they got behind Delaney Tarr I would at least kind of understand, being a teenager once.

The 2A debate in general is a great political topic to gauge someone's political intellect IMO. People are calling for assault weapon bans but can't define what an assault weapon is or don't know what to say when they are told that AR's are responsible for 3% of gun related deaths. Most people...not all...simply repeat what they've heard with regards to the 2A. A lot of ignorant people like to give their opinion on this issue. In their defense, if you don't know...where can you go to learn? David Hogg is the poster boy for these people.

The ignorance of this child exposed:
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/28705...-ryan-saavedra

Dade, have you seen his interview talking about "Old Ass Parents"?
    No. I won't waste another second of time listening to an ill informed teenager repeating talk points and being provocative for provocative sake.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    The ignorance of this child exposed:
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/28705...-ryan-saavedra
    Indeed. If I were his age I would slap the snot out of him.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    No. I won't waste another second of time listening to an ill informed teenager repeating talk points and being provocative for provocative sake.
    I get that. He's annoying as fuck.

Lock him up