Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

The 20 Worst Quotes From Louis Farrakhan, Liberal America's Favorite Racist

Blog Entries

Re: The 20 Worst Quotes From Louis Farrakhan, Liberal America's Favorite Racist

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Well he just sounds like a swell guy. I see why Filth/MV admires him so much. They think exactly alike.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Now that’s a guy you wanna have over to your house for dinner. Talk about propaganda. Wow. Farrakhan would make Goebles jealous at how good he is at propaganda.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What’s really amusing is how positive Farrakhan speaks of Hitler. He’s a man who hates both white People and Jews. Yet he considers it a compliment to be called Hitler. Hitler was not only white but he’s half Jewish also. Talk about hypocrisy!

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    What’s really amusing is how positive Farrakhan speaks of Hitler. He’s a man who hates both white People and Jews. Yet he considers it a compliment to be called Hitler. Hitler was not only white but he’s half Jewish also. Talk about hypocrisy!

Context is everything. If Louis was the monster and demagogue y’all make him out to be, he would not have the broad base following he has.

Quote Originally Posted by filthflarnfilth View Post
    Context is everything. If Louis was the monster and demagogue y’all make him out to be, he would not have the broad base following he has.
    Weak minded , desperate people will follow the person with the loudest voice. A brilliant orator will lead the sheep to their slaughter. Just ask the Germans circa 1937. Ask Jim Jones’ followers. Maybe the people from Waco? Even the Scientology people. It’s not right or wrong. It desperation. You take a poor young black man who doesn’t have a good education , sees no positive future for himself and have him meet /hear a man “preach” about how it’s “the White Devils fault” or “ Evil Jews are taking all our money and opportunities “ and he becomes a loyal “follower”.

Blog Entries

Weak minded , desperate people will follow the person with the loudest voice. A brilliant orator will lead the sheep to their slaughter. Just ask the Germans circa 1937. Ask Jim Jones’ followers. Maybe the people from Waco? Even the Scientology people. It’s not right or wrong. It desperation. You take a poor young black man who doesn’t have a good education , sees no positive future for himself and have him meet /hear a man “preach” about how it’s “the White Devils fault” or “ Evil Jews are taking all our money and opportunities “ and he becomes a loyal “follower”.

Yep. FFF is a perfect example.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hmmm...so that must be true about Fox News then, right?

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Hahahahahhahaahhaha... That's hilarious.

His reasoning only applies when it favors his world view. If it doesn't...I'll wait for him to explain.

Talking about Trump.

Talking about Trump.
    No Sir. Talking about your boy Farrakhan. Trump is no leader and he definitely isn’t a great orator. Far from it.