Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Budget

2018 Budget

Here we are again ...the Financial Clif. Friday the Gov is gonna try and pass the budget ...again !!
    How is this little fact not in the news all day , everyday???!! I mean Fiscal year 2018 started in October....it’s now March and still NO BUDGET!!!
    At this rate it will be 2019 when they get a budget passed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Re: 2018 Budget

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Here we are again ...the Financial Clif. Friday the Gov is gonna try and pass the budget ...again !!
    How is this little fact not in the news all day , everyday???!! I mean Fiscal year 2018 started in October....it’s now March and still NO BUDGET!!!

Build the Wall!!!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    Build the Wall!!!

He's signing it.

What a joke. Jordan gets a wall. The US doesn't.

This is probably the worst day in his presidency so far.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    He's signing it.

What a joke. Jordan gets a wall. The US doesn't.

This is probably the worst day in his presidency so far.
    With how Trump plays the competition I could see he has a plan to hold out and get a wall built in 2020.

Could be wrong, way wrong. But it seems he's always playing poker.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    With how Trump plays the competition I could see he has a plan to hold out and get a wall built in 2020.

I'll believe it when I see it. This is so disappointing.

The swamp won on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post

It's not all over the news cause it's a big win for the establishment politicians.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post

That would be a terrible political move on his part in my Pinyan. Basically everyone that voted for him for that very reason would be looking elsewhere and come in 2020.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    That would be a terrible political move on his part in my Pinyan. Basically everyone that voted for him for that very reason would be looking elsewhere and come in 2020.
    I agree. I don't even know what to say right now.

He said he did it for the military, and I support that but it would help if any of the Republicans had any balls.

I want to look every Republican in Congress straight in the eye and I want to tell them all what cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sacks of monkey shit they are! Hallelujah! Holy shit! Where's the Tylenol?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post

What I mean is if he gets the wall built/funded around 2020 when the election is on peoples minds.

I'm not saying that's whats happening. Just throwing it out there as a maybe cause I can't see a reason why to do this.

He said he did it for the military, and I support that but it would help if any of the Republicans had any balls.

I want to look every Republican in Congress straight in the eye and I want to tell them all what cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sacks of monkey shit they are! Hallelujah! Holy shit! Where's the Tylenol?
    Rav my man..you Sir are an anomaly wrapped in an enigma!! If you lived here I’d buy you a beer or three and just bs about politics with you brother.

Blog Entries

Don't hold back, brother. Tell us what you really think.

Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    Don't hold back, brother. Tell us what you really think.
    I was hoping one of you guys would pick up on the fact that I was quoting Clark Griswold from Christmas vacation when he flips out over not getting his bonus.

ya see what I did there....????