Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Austin Bomber Terrorist

Seems we have a terrorist on our hand that does not fit the profile of what is an acceptable bad guy. Police have not ruled out a hate crime because the victims were minorities.
    Another Dylan Roof? No incessant Fox News coverage? Why has the media not covered this with the same zeal? Hmmmm.

Re: Austin Bomber Terrorist

Quote Originally Posted by filthflarnfilth View Post
    Seems we have a terrorist on our hand that does not fit the profile of what is an acceptable bad guy. Police have not ruled out a hate crime because the victims were minorities.
    Another Dylan Roof? No incessant Fox News coverage? Why has the media not covered this with the same zeal? Hmmmm.
    If you go to Fox News' website you'll see that it's the top story.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    If you go to Fox News' website you'll see that it's the top story.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
    Im watching the coverage of it on Fox News right now...as I type this.

Nice try filth.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Im watching the coverage of it on Fox News right now...as I type this.

Nice try filth.
    It’s been a main story for the past few weeks, Fox just decided to talk about it. Good try. Fake News.

Quote Originally Posted by filthflarnfilth View Post
    It’s been a main story for the past few weeks, Fox just decided to talk about it. Good try. Fake News.
    the blast occurred sunday night at 8:30pm.

the blast occurred sunday night at 8:30pm.
    He's talking about the original explosion, I assume, which was on March 2nd.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    He's talking about the original explosion, I assume, which was on March 2nd.
    all of this has been covered...

from a week ago:
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/12...n-2-weeks.html

all of this has been covered since they began...
    Oh I know, just pointing out the date of the first one since he said weeks ago. But clearly white America doesn't care about minorities being blown up, unless they're shutting up to dribble

“I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Oh I know, just pointing out the date of the first one since he said weeks ago. But clearly white America doesn't care about minorities being blown up, unless they're shutting up to dribble
    Right.

He's inferring that since Fox News hasn't covered this since it first happened (they did)...that means that white people hate minorities? How the hell does that make any sense?

Another "racist thread" about a topic that has nothing to do with racism...started by the resident racist. Weird.

Shut up and dribble.

Right.

He's inferring that since Fox News hasn't covered this since it first happened (they did)...that means that white people hate minorities? How the hell does that make any sense?

Another "racist thread" by the resident racist. Weird.

Shut up and dribble.
    It's actually Kind of Comforting to have someone like him around to remind us he is in the minority (being racist, not his race) and that basically everyone on here is more interested in actual conversation and debates rather than personnel insults since he offers less conversation value than a mentally challenged rock.

It's actually Kind of Comforting to have someone like him around to remind us he is in the minority (being racist, not his race) and that basically everyone on here is more interested in actual conversation and debates rather than personnel insults since he offers less conversation value than a mentally challenged rock.
    every mentally challenged rock takes offense to your comment.

every mentally challenged rock takes offense to your comment.
    Rock lives matter