Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Retired General: Trump is controlled by Putin, America is vulnerable to Russia

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/434811002

Wish he would fire himself before we all speak Russian as a first language. Leading America to destruction is Trump.

Re: Retired General: Trump is controlled by Putin, America is vulnerable to Russia

Quote Originally Posted by filthflarnfilth View Post
    https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/434811002

Wish he would fire himself before we all speak Russian as a first language. Leading America to destruction is Trump.
    Wasn't it under Obama's watch that all of the Russia stuff happened and they became such a power? We had a very weak leader for 8 years and, as a result, other countries garnered more power, especially in regards to our intelligence communities. Obama was more concerned about convincing us that there are more than two genders than anything happening around the globe.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Re: Retired General: Trump is controlled by Putin, America is vulnerable to Russia

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Wasn't it under Obama's watch that all of the Russia stuff happened and they became such a power? We had a very weak leader for 8 years and, as a result, other countries garnered more power, especially in regards to our intelligence communities. Obama was more concerned about convincing us that there are more than two genders than anything happening around the globe.

Can I pee in the ladies room yet?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

True, to a degree. But your boy is a Russian pawn. What you think Obama did to the intelligence community pales to what Trump is currently doing now.

True, to a degree. But your boy is a Russian pawn. What you think Obama did to the intelligence community pales to what Trump is currently doing now.
    Well, to be honest, it appears that the intelligence community has been too politically motivated. It needs to be purged. The FBI has zero credibility now thanks to guys like Andrew McCabe, who was obviously on the take. The shit they were doing needs to become public knowledge. Loretta Lynch should be the next one investigated.

Trump was never my boy. I would, most likely, not of voted for him if he wasn't running against the female version of Carlo Gambino. That being said, I have warmed to him, especially since he's bringing out all of the corruption out into the open. Between the people in DC and the mainstream media, we're getting an education of what's really been going on.

why didnt flynn lose his pension LOL

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    I guess because he had already retired from the military. His transgression didn't occur while employed by the Army and didn't have a direct effect on them.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    He lost his house because of legal fees.

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    He lost his house because of legal fees.
    Really? I didn't know that. McCabe won't lose anything, as I'm sure the Clintons will take care of their boy.

Blog Entries

Really? I didn't know that. McCabe won't lose anything, as I'm sure the Clintons will take care of their boy.

I have no doubt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Why isn’t sessions going after flynn