Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Christian Kirk

Re: Christian Kirk

Quote Originally Posted by Jamal55 View Post
    I like Kirk but he aint worth a 1st round pick even if you trade down.
    Totally disagree.

So with you saying that what WRS are worth round 1?

Kirk is talked up as one of the best this year. I think 3-4 WRS go round 1

I don't think I have seen Kirk projected to go in the first round. If you want Kirk I think you roll the dice that he gets to you in the 2nd or at least close and go up and get him. Or you trade down to bottom of first or 2nd round and take him.

Quote Originally Posted by srobert96 View Post
    I don't think I have seen Kirk projected to go in the first round. If you want Kirk I think you roll the dice that he gets to you in the 2nd or at least close and go up and get him. Or you trade down to bottom of first or 2nd round and take him.
    We're not going to be in a position to "let the draft come to us" this year. If we're getting a WR we're going to be the ones starting the run, most likely at #16 because it's a dead zone for trade down opportunities at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaRaven View Post
    We're not going to be in a position to "let the draft come to us" this year. If we're getting a WR we're going to be the ones starting the run, most likely at #16 because it's a dead zone for trade down opportunities at this point.
    There are teams that want to move up to that point. It won't be a kings ransom like you get when teams are targeting a QB. There may be a Derwin James or a McGlinchey that a team covets and they would be willing to go up and get him. If you stay at 16 you have to go best player available and that is not going to be Kirk.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaRaven View Post
    Exactly.

If only 1 WR goes top 20. That leaves picks 20-52. There will be a run of WRS in late 1 to early round 2 on WRS like Kirk, Moore etc...

We cannot wait. Kirk is one of the top WRS this year no matter its round 1 or 2

DJ MOORE. The guy is the total package and a future star. If Moore is gone at 16, then take BPA and wait until round 2 or 3 to pick a WR.

With anyone talking about Kirk, how can anyone justify picking a slot WR in the first round???

Quote Originally Posted by Flinger35 View Post
    DJ MOORE. The guy is the total package and a future star. If Moore is gone at 16, then take BPA and wait until round 2 or 3 to pick a WR.

With anyone talking about Kirk, how can anyone justify picking a slot WR in the first round???
    asure handed chain mover that becomes a QBs best friend? Yea, terrible idea

Also...this is taken from NFL.com Draft Profile

"Bottom Line Moore is bigger than former Terrapin wideout Stefon Diggs, but their playing style and athletic ability while at Maryland are similar. Moore doesn't have the height and length teams look for outside and may become a full-time option from the slot. He clearly has the short-area quickness and talent after the catch to handle those duties, but his route-running needs to become more focused and fast to unlock his potential. He has Day 2 talent and could become an early contributor as a receiver and punt returner. "

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Sutton might not have “combine” speed but he plays fast. He’s got game speed like T.O. I like him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He can't get separation lol

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    asure handed chain mover that becomes a QBs best friend? Yea, terrible idea

Also...this is taken from NFL.com Draft Profile

"Bottom Line Moore is bigger than former Terrapin wideout Stefon Diggs, but their playing style and athletic ability while at Maryland are similar. Moore doesn't have the height and length teams look for outside and may become a full-time option from the slot. He clearly has the short-area quickness and talent after the catch to handle those duties, but his route-running needs to become more focused and fast to unlock his potential. He has Day 2 talent and could become an early contributor as a receiver and punt returner. "
    I think people see comparisons to Diggs and that he went to UMD and become enamored with him based on that alone

Quote Originally Posted by T-Sizzle View Post
    I think people see comparisons to Diggs and that he went to UMD and become enamored with him based on that alone
    I get that, even the NFL draft profile uses diggs as his comparison

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    He can't get separation lol

Who says he cant get separation?

Boldin didn't have a great combine time and had one hell of a career.

Boldin 40 time was 4.71

Sutton 4.56 i think.

If Sutton knows how to get open he will be just fine. He is intriguing

Quote Originally Posted by sawraven1 View Post
    Says only you.

Boldin didn't have a great combine time and had one hell of a career.

Boldin 40 time was 4.71

Sutton 4.56 i think.

If Sutton knows how to get open he will be just fine. He is intriguing
    Its not about the combine time. He legit struggles getting separation. A lot of his plays are 50/50 balls