Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Christian Kirk

Re: Christian Kirk

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    We need wr period. I think Moore played slot in college
    Kirk is college footballs BEST slot guy. Hes not making it past new england. They'd sweep him up and give him 100 receptions from the jump

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Kirk is college footballs BEST slot guy. Hes not making it past new england. They'd sweep him up and give him 100 receptions from the jump
    He is a very New England pick. Kirk and Moore will both rise at we get closer to the draft. Teams are always looking for playmakers and those guys pass the eye test. No way Ridley and Sutton are the only 1st round WR's.. too many teams need more offensive firepower for them to slip into the 2nd.

Honestly I could see Kirk and/or Moore coming off the board before Sutton. He could experience a Treadwell-esque fall on draft night.

Kirk isn't a number 1 but I agree he's going to be an excellent slot guy at the next level. You're giving up too much value at 16 to take him there so trading back makes the most sense but I'd rather trade back for Moore, then trade up for Kirk. That would be exciting

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Perfect spot for him to go at 31 too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like Kirk but he aint worth a 1st round pick even if you trade down.

Blog Entries

Smile Re: Christian Kirk

Quote Originally Posted by sflegend89 View Post
    Honestly I could see Kirk and/or Moore coming off the board before Sutton. He could experience a Treadwell-esque fall on draft night.
    I hope so since I am a Sutton fan. Crabtree, Brown, and Sutton would make a formidable trio IMO.
    With Chris Moore @ #4, then Tim White and/or Q. Adeboyejo behind them, plus possibly another WR draft choice, it would change the face of our (usually drab) WR corps... Bc

Ozzie wants big, dominant WRs, that can be a redzone threat. Courtland Sutton

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    I hope so since I am a Sutton fan. Crabtree, Brown, and Sutton would make a formidable trio IMO.
    With Chris Moore @ #4, then Tim White and/or Q. Adeboyejo behind them, plus possibly another WR draft choice, it would change the face of our (usually drab) WR corps... Bc
    I go to UNT (university of North Texas) so I've seen courtland eat us alive in person many many many times. If you look at the highlights we are the green and black team. I would be ecstatic if we got him. He reminds me of TO so much. And Bc, when I tell you he made everything look so damn easy. It was wild.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    I go to UNT (university of North Texas) so I've seen courtland eat us alive in person many many many times. If you look at the highlights we are the green and black team. I would be ecstatic if we got him. He reminds me of TO so much. And Bc, when I tell you he made everything look so damn easy. It was wild.
    Thank You! I think some might under-estimate him because he's not a speed demon. We've tried them and they didn't work out. Sutton is a big/strong (6' 4" 220 lbs) WR who had 31 TDs in his last 37 games for S.M.U. I don't know what more some people want (?) ... Bc

I cant take a career slot guy in the first round. I like him, but not in the 1st. If you take a WR in round 1 he has to be someone you project to take over the #1 WR slot.

Kirk isnt that player.
    Burn it down

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Thank You! I think some might under-estimate him because he's not a speed demon. We've tried them and they didn't work out. Sutton is a big/strong (6' 4" 220 lbs) WR who had 31 TDs in his last 37 games for S.M.U. I don't know what more some people want (?) ... Bc
    Sutton might not have “combine” speed but he plays fast. He’s got game speed like T.O. I like him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love him
    Don't see Ozzie drafting him cause he won't represent 'value' in Rd.1 and will be gone by the time the Ravens pick in Round 2.