Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Christian Kirk

Christian Kirk

Would be our PERFECT slot guy.

We already have Crabtree and Brown on the outside and can put Kirk in the slot. With that speed and all the attention outside? Yikes. Kirk will get open all day!

Its a safe pick too because at worst, hes still a great kick returner.

Re: Christian Kirk

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post

We already have Crabtree and Brown on the outside and can put Kirk in the slot. With that speed and all the attention outside? Yikes. Kirk will get open all day!

He’s prob gone by 52 He’d be a great pick though. Maybe Miller,Washington @ 52

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    He’s prob gone by 52 He’d be a great pick though. Maybe Miller,Washington @ 52

We can trade down. Grab him at late first round pick.

Or hell grab him at 16 - Who cares

Kirk is a stud. Draft stock puts him in weird territory though. Feels like a reach at 16 and don't see him getting anywhere near us in the 2nd. See him going between pick 24-36. So do we pass on Ridley and/or Sutton and trade back..... or just go for someone like Roquan Smith or McGlinchey in the 1st and then come up with a package to get him with our 2nd?

Blog Entries

I like him a lot too.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by sflegend89 View Post
    Kirk is a stud. Draft stock puts him in weird territory though. Feels like a reach at 16 and don't see him getting anywhere near us in the 2nd. See him going between pick 24-36. So do we pass on Ridley and/or Sutton and trade back or go for someone like Roquan Smith or McGlinchey in the 1st and then come up with a package to get him with our 2nd?
    I could care less about him being a reach at 16 though. If you can't trade down.. draft the guy you want at 16 and forget about that extra 3rd you were trying to grab.

I'd find it hard to believe not a single late first round pick team wouldn't surrender even a 5th or 6th to move up a little.

I like any of Moore/Miller/Kirk/Ridley/Sutton.

I'd like to get Hurst if possible as well.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

We can trade down. Grab him at late first round pick.

Or hell grab him at 16 - Who cares
    That’s what I’d do but we all know Oz isn’t doing that. And if we trade down in the 1st..I’d bet we grab Moore in the 1st.

Blog Entries

Kirk is a stud. Draft stock puts him in weird territory though. Feels like a reach at 16 and don't see him getting anywhere near us in the 2nd. See him going between pick 24-36. So do we pass on Ridley and/or Sutton and trade back..... or just go for someone like Roquan Smith or McGlinchey in the 1st and then come up with a package to get him with our 2nd?
    With all the QBs that seemingly will be picked in the top 10, the Ravens should have a viable player to choose from @ #16. Like you said, we could go (if available) R. Smith (ILB complement to Mosley) or McGlinchey (our new starting RT), or trade down (which may be difficult with all the pre-draft action we've seen). I'm a Sutton guy, but if we did trade down, got an extra draft pick and picked Kirk in the 1st, I would still be ... Bc

I could care less about him being a reach at 16 though. If you can't trade down.. draft the guy you want at 16 and forget about that extra 3rd you were trying to grab.

I'd find it hard to believe not a single late first round pick team wouldn't surrender even a 5th or 6th to move up a little.
    A lot of us like Kirk but do you take him at 16 over the likes of a Ridley, Sutton, or Moore? That's where it gets tricky. WR is hard to scout in all honesty, everybody loved Devin Smith a few years back as well, he was electric, made crazy circuses catches, out ran deep safeties with ease, kid looked like a good pro. Completely flopped in the league. Hard to tell the Jarvis Landry's from the Devin Smith's watching college tape, I see why teams view WR as such a crap shoot in the draft.

Steelers seem to be one of the few teams that can hit consistently.

A lot of us like Kirk but do you take him at 16 over the likes of a Ridley, Sutton, or Moore? That's where it gets tricky. WR is hard to scout in all honesty, everybody loved Devin Smith a few years back as well, he was electric, made crazy circuses catches, out ran deep safeties with ease, kid looked like a good pro. Completely flopped in the league. Hard to tell the Jarvis Landry's from the Devin Smith's watching college tape, I see why teams view WR as such a crap shoot in the draft.

We just signed crabtree so for a slot guy, I'd want Kirk over the others. I suppose you could draft Ridley and put him outside but we would still need a guy in the slot.

Even the Steelers have their misses...Limas Sweed, Marcus Wheaton, etc. They just keep drafting WRs until someone sticks.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk