Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Jensen to Bucs

Blog Entries

Re: Jensen to Bucs

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    Tony L. just dropped a dime on the radio -- he sees Marshall Yanda taking over at C.

That would mean that Stanley plays Left Tackle. Quenton Nelson plays Left Guard. Marshal Yanda plays Center. Matt Skura plays Right Guard after beating out James Hurst. But then...........................oh dear, that leaves James Hurst to play Right Tackle.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    That would mean that Stanley plays Left Tackle. Quenton Nelson plays Left Guard. Marshal Yanda plays Center. Matt Skura plays Right Guard after beating out James Hurst. But then...........................oh dear, that leaves James Hurst to play Right Tackle.
    someone predicted that...

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    someone predicted that...
    Does he have a mustache and look like he's screaming for no apparent reason, compared to his old picture of just looking like a snide such and such with a mustache?
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I haven't really paid attention the last couple months. Is Lewis already out for next season?

Blog Entries

The sword has no faith in Lewis.

The ideal line would be Stanley-Hurst/Skura-Yanda-Lewis-FA signing/rookie

Blog Entries

Wouls love to take Nelson, but dont think hes making it to #16

Blog Entries

I still cant believe Ryan Jensen is the top paid C. Good for him. Teams are fucking crazy.

the Yanda talk, Id sooner see Yanda kicking out to RT and Hurst and Lewis manning the G spots with Skura at C. Yanda has played RT before, and well for us. I wouldnt prefer it, I think he does more help at G, but Id sooner see that than C. Good chance we could draft a top C prospect as well.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Money227 View Post
    I haven't really paid attention the last couple months. Is Lewis already out for next season?
    Think before you speak Money.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    I still cant believe Ryan Jensen is the top paid C. Good for him. Teams are fucking crazy.

the Yanda talk, Id sooner see Yanda kicking out to RT and Hurst and Lewis manning the G spots with Skura at C. Yanda has played RT before, and well for us. I wouldnt prefer it, I think he does more help at G, but Id sooner see that than C. Good chance we could draft a top C prospect as well.
    How can you not believe it? I've been telling you all off-season he was going to get paid serious coin. I think I even mentioned 10 million. I don't think teams are crazy at all. I think teams have actual money to spend. We don't. Every move we made had to be prefaced by a previous move to create space. That's not the real world of the NFL, but that's what being dead last or second to dead last in dead money will do to you.

Besides, our team gave Brandon Williams 50 million dollars. I don't think we have room to talk, unfortunately.

Blog Entries

I kinda avoided this thread because this one stings and kinda chaps my ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Cawtious View Post
    You think Khalil Mack is a scrub? Jensen whooped his tail. Not giving the man his
    due credit
    I like what he did vs mack, and my point wasn't to bash Jensen. Just saying he was inconsistent (look at vs bengals, vikings, texans) not someone we needed to make the highest paid center in the whole league. Just because you happen to be his mother or girl friend does not make any of this less true.
    Last edited by Ravens Fan; 03-21-2018 at 11:22 AM.

This team has always been a lineman factory. Not too concerned. But I did like the guy and will miss him. Loved how he stood up for Flacco.