Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Brandon William's Contract - Something Brewing?

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    They are saying this is being done for Mosely.
    That doesn’t even make sense. Signing Mosley to an extension would free up cap space. Is this franchise stuck on stupid?

If the restructure is being done for Mosley I sincerely hope they exercise some discipline and not hand over a large signing bonus

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by xiao_ke View Post
    That doesn’t even make sense. Signing Mosley to an extension would free up cap space. Is this franchise stuck on stupid?
    that's what they eluded to on the radio they are trying to create some space maybe to sign Mosley long term

Wait, if the Mosley deal allegedly can free cap space, but they need to MAKE cap space, are they positioning themselves to front-load his contract?

Not sure why they'll just restructure it 500 times anyway.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kronusthebonus View Post
    Wait, if the Mosley deal allegedly can free cap space, but they need to MAKE cap space, are they positioning themselves to front-load his contract?

Not sure why they'll just restructure it 500 times anyway.
    lol I don't know that's a good question maybe it is for something else.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LC_Ravens_87 View Post
    Little much, no? As negative as this board seems to be, they haven't gone 4-12 since 1996.

And I just don't see a 5 win regression. Tougher schedule, yes. But have they gotten demonstrably worse??? I don't see it.
    They beat 1 winning team last year, the Lions. This year they face the Saints, Panthers, Falcons, Chiefs, Titans, Chargers, Bills and Steelers twice who all had winning records last year. That's half the schedule against playoff teams. On top of that the Browns are better and the Bengals always are tough.

The record last year was based on playing 8 backup or rookie QBs. That's not going to happen 2 years in a row. Even if this team is exactly at the same level as it was last year the competition has gotten a lot better.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman43 View Post
    They know more than all of us sideline GM's. We always seem to tell the team what they should and shouldn't do. Here's the thing they are in the war room and we aren't they have guys that they pay to do what we are questioning. I may not like some of what they do but they do know inside info we don't. That's like us regular folks trying to tell a General how we can win a war. However I do believe something is brewing but I think it actually might be for Crabtree
    Very well said

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    They beat 1 winning team last year, the Lions. This year they face the Saints, Panthers, Falcons, Chiefs, Titans, Chargers, Bills and Steelers twice who all had winning records last year. That's half the schedule against playoff teams. On top of that the Browns are better and the Bengals always are tough.

The record last year was based on playing 8 backup or rookie QBs. That's not going to happen 2 years in a row. Even if this team is exactly at the same level as it was last year the competition has gotten a lot better.
    You don't know until you play the games. They probably will have a tougher schedule, but 2017 was looking like murderers row as well in March 2017.

I just don't see a John Harbaugh team with a healthy Joe Flacco dipping below the 7-9 win range. History supports me on that.

Blog Entries

The Ravens are fucking morons. Thats all...

This is why the Ravens are continually in cap hell. Continually overpaying and doing bad restructures.

Blog Entries

To put that 14M albatross in perspective, our 2 down run stuffer is going to have a cap hit in the same ballpark as DeAndre Hopkins and Julio Jones.

Ravens football.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    To put that 14M albatross in perspective, our 2 down run stuffer is going to have a cap hit in the same ballpark as DeAndre Hopkins and Julio Jones.

Ravens football.
    You can’t make this stuff up. Ravens need a change bad.

Blog Entries

hey, williams was playing blind the last 2 years... now that he can see, totally going to be worth 15m/year.

people may hate Flaccos deal, but this is going to go down as the worst contract Ozzie ever signed.
    -JAB