Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Eric Ebron

Re: Eric Ebron

Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    Is Julius Thomas that broken down at 29 to play anymore.??
    He only ever did anything with Peyton Manning as his QB. Once he left Peyton he was shit.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens_21 View Post
    Jimmy's recruiting again. Ebron would be a nice fit with Joe and his love for TE's. Just hope its a reasonable team friendly contract. Two TE sets with Ebron/Boyle or Ebron/Waller could be quite intriguing.

Eric Ebron

Verified account

@Ebron85
    13m13 minutes ago
    More Eric Ebron Retweeted Jimmy's Seafood
    �� I do love seafood

Jimmy's Seafood

Verified account

@JimmysSeafood
    Follow Follow @JimmysSeafood
    More
    @Ebron85 good morning. This is your daily reminder that Heels eat free at The Famous. Oh, and our crushes are even better than Sup Dogs! #ComeToTheRavens #TarHeelFamily
    Yeah, the deal with Maclin worked out real well for all involved, didn't it. Jimmy's should save the free food offers for guys who come in here and are pro-bowlers.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Quote Originally Posted by esmd View Post
    Yeah, the deal with Maclin worked out real well for all involved, didn't it. Jimmy's should save the free food offers for guys who come in here and are pro-bowlers.
    Free seafood for Jeremy Zuttah! Lol
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Quote Originally Posted by AmishlandRavenFan View Post
    No, no, no, and NO. He does’t check the first box: hands. We need pass catchers that can, you know, catch passes. Pass.
    When looking at this cast of characters, I like Ebron.

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/tight-end/

I don't think Todd Heap or even Dennis Pitta is walking through that door anytime soon.

Ebron's not worth it. At this point, given how the Ravens have "reset" their WR corps, they're tripling down on the passing game being an afterthought. Ebron's a weak blocker, so they shouldn't bother. Just play Maxx Williams/Nick Boyle, they're better blockers and will do just as well as Ebron would catching 2 yard passes on 3rd and 8.

Quote Originally Posted by LC_Ravens_87 View Post
    When looking at this cast of characters, I like Ebron.

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/tight-end/

I don't think Todd Heap or even Dennis Pitta is walking through that door anytime soon.
    He is this year next April, Mike Giesecki!

Quote Originally Posted by sawraven1 View Post
    That would be a great pick.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    That would be a great pick.

Hoedert is my guy in the draft when it comes to TE's in the draft. Dude is physical and can make any catch.

As far as Ebron goes I suspect we'll have interest Ozzie always wanted him and we have no TE's on the roster we can count on to play next year.

I'm not sure I like the move but he's the guy we'll target and if he's cheap enough I suspect Ozzie will sign him

Quote Originally Posted by sawraven1 View Post
    6'5" with a 4.54 forty will definitely play...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    Ebron is the hot girl that always fucks you over.

He's got everything you want in a tight end except for hands. Guys like him are just soul crushers.
    Ebron is the hot girl who can't fuck for shit. Can't suck for shit. Nothing. Just, utter disappointment. You can just tell she's never had to put in any work, because she gets by on how good she looks. Nor is she interested in putting in any work.
    Last edited by The Excellector; 03-15-2018 at 11:53 AM.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Somebody needs to fucking arrest Jimmy. There must be mercury in those crab cakes.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Re: Eric Ebron on Ravens Radar

At this point I don't really care either way so long as it's not a long term deal (1-2 years) and they draft a TE as well.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk