Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Eric Ebron

Blog Entries

Re: Eric Ebron

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    Hands... and blocking. the two most essential parts of being a TE, are being a blocker and reliable safety valve.

its more like hes the hot girl that when you go to make a move her dick gets in the way.
    lmao

I’d rather not give this guy another bad contract. This team isn’t going to a Super Bowl and I’d rather spend all of our Day 1-2 picks on pass catchers.

those videos are hilarious - do we have any for Ravens?

Ya know, after reflection, nah. Pass. Is he, at best, an average TE? Sure. Is he better than what we have? Probably. Will he cost way too much to sign? Definitely. This is going to be a lost season anyway, so I'd rather them just throw Maxx Williams out there every game and let him sink or swim. If he continues to suck or gets hurt again, you have no reason not to cut bait after the season. At least you'll know for sure. Any maybe, somehow, miraculously, he breaks out. My money is on the former, mind you, but might as well see how it plays out.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

He's an enormous tease.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

If we are looking for a TE, Ebron is a horrible choice. Even Decosta and Ozzie have to admit privately that drafting him in the 1st round as they wanted would have been a huge mistake. Thinking we can coach up his hands and blocking would be an ego driven bigger mistake.

Is Julius Thomas that broken down at 29 to play anymore.??

Jimmy's recruiting again. Ebron would be a nice fit with Joe and his love for TE's. Just hope its a reasonable team friendly contract. Two TE sets with Ebron/Boyle or Ebron/Waller could be quite intriguing.

Eric Ebron

Verified account

@Ebron85
    13m13 minutes ago
    More Eric Ebron Retweeted Jimmy's Seafood
    �� I do love seafood

Jimmy's Seafood

Verified account

@JimmysSeafood
    Follow Follow @JimmysSeafood
    More
    @Ebron85 good morning. This is your daily reminder that Heels eat free at The Famous. Oh, and our crushes are even better than Sup Dogs! #ComeToTheRavens #TarHeelFamily

Blog Entries

Jimmy must be taking a cut from the FO so far Jimmy doing a better Job in FA than Ozzie..what does Ebron and this club have to lose?

At the right price, Ebron is exactly the type of TE they could use. He's a chronic underachiever and Detroit is pissed they wasted a 1st Round pick on the guy, but they don't really need a blocking TE. They have 2 of those already.

He's 24 years old and has more than 2,000 receiving yards in 4 seasons. If they could get him on a 2 year deal at like $11-12, I'd like it.

Blog Entries

can he catch tho?

12. Re: Eric Ebron

Quote Originally Posted by LC_Ravens_87 View Post
    At the right price, Ebron is exactly the type of TE they could use. He's a chronic underachiever and Detroit is pissed they wasted a 1st Round pick on the guy, but they don't really need a blocking TE. They have 2 of those already.

He's 24 years old and has more than 2,000 receiving yards in 4 seasons. If they could get him on a 2 year deal at like $11-12, I'd like it.
    No, no, no, and NO. He does’t check the first box: hands. We need pass catchers that can, you know, catch passes. Pass.