Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Similar to the Ray Rice video, video Shows Pro Baseball Player Savagely Beating His Girlfriend

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    You are right. Yessir...no sir...please...thank you ma'am...is commonplace in my neck of the woods.

My adjacent neighbors are the model family. Devout Christians and the absolute best people to be neighbors with. 1 son is at UNC and is studying to be a doctor and the other son is a straight-A student at a private Christian high school school. Golden retreiver. Beautiful house. Sports fanatics. We have ping-pong tournaments with them all the time.

I seriously look to them as THE example to follow.

IMO, having God in your life really sets people on the best path in life.
    Could be something to your theory my brother. My aunt and uncle live near Kitty Hawk and I have 2 cousins that live near Raleigh. Love that area. My soon to be 21 yr old son goes to college across the state in Banner Elk.
    Simple , honest and real is why me and the wife are moving to lower, slower Delaware. Seems that people here have lost their way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Similar to the Ray Rice video, video Shows Pro Baseball Player Savagely Beating His Girlfriend

must of been a terrible sandwich

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Simple , honest and real is why me and the wife are moving to lower, slower Delaware. Seems that people here have lost their way.

OK, when did the LSD (lower slower Delaware) become a thing? Did someone just come up with if for a T shirt and it stuck? I grew up in DE and it was always called Slower Delaware, but never had I heard lower slower delaware until recently.

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    OK, when did the LSD (lower slower Delaware) become a thing? Did someone just come up with if for a T shirt and it stuck? I grew up in DE and it was always called Slower Delaware, but never had I heard lower slower delaware until recently.
    Don’t know. Always heard Sussex county referred to as Lower Slower Delaware. I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Don’t know. Always heard Sussex county referred to as Lower Slower Delaware. I love it!

That's where I was born. assuming NJ

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    You are right. Yessir...no sir...please...thank you ma'am...is commonplace in my neck of the woods.

My adjacent neighbors are the model family. Devout Christians and the absolute best people to be neighbors with. 1 son is at UNC and is studying to be a doctor and the other son is a straight-A student at a private Christian high school school. Golden retreiver. Beautiful house. Sports fanatics. We have ping-pong tournaments with them all the time.

I seriously look to them as THE example to follow.

IMO, having God in your life really sets people on the best path in life.
    I couldn't agree more on that last part.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    That's where I was born. assuming NJ
    Don't think that would be lower there. Where in Sussex County, and how long were you there? I was in Passaic from 5th grade on.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk