Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: If you can't find a nice safe space, try this

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    He's ruining it for people who wanted the downfall of America.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
    Exactly, but they will never stop trying till they kill the goose and then bitch about why there are no longer any golden eggs.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Dude...people are benefitting and aren't even paying attention to it.

I work with a "Trump hating liberal" who thinks Donald is ruining America. I asked him how much of a net gain he's getting from the tax cuts. He said nothing. After a few back-and-forths...he admitted he never looked. I told him to look into it. The next day...he texted me..."Damn dude. You're right. He's still an asshole." Lol.
    The idea that Trump is causing the decline of America is silly. As if things were going to be just swell under Hillary, or that the top .01 percent weren't looting the citizens of this country under Obama. Barack Obama's entire cabinet came from an email from Citigroup. He was no friend to the working man. Democrats gutted welfare in the 90s, passed NAFTA, and exploded the prison population. The US is ran by corporations and this tax cut is another example of that. The wealthiest people getting richer off the backs of the majority, who are going to lose healthcare and other services by the millions. Then when the obvious result of tax cuts bears its fruit (revenue goes down) they'll say we need to cut even more services. Meanwhile we waste trillions of dollars on the perpetual, useless war we've been fighting since 2001, and ask ourselves why our education system sucks or why we can't afford to have good health care for poor people. But yeah, Trump is ruining the country because he said the P word.

Us is definitely run by corporations

Quote Originally Posted by New ! View Post
    The wealthiest people getting richer off the backs of the majority, who are going to lose healthcare and other services by the millions.
    How is letting companies keep more of the money they earn letting people 'get richer of the backs of the poor'???

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    How is letting companies keep more of the money they earn letting people 'get richer of the backs of the poor'???
    Because most of that money goes to the owners while the poor lose services as a result of the reduced revenue.

How you feel about that largely depends on your political ideals though.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Because most of that money goes to the owners while the poor lose services as a result of the reduced revenue.

How you feel about that largely depends on your political ideals though.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
    How you feel about that isn't relevant IMO.

Most of that money is reinvested back in the business. Depending on the company...the owners do as well as the company does. Nobody forces anyone to work for them. If the lower level employees feel like they are getting screwed...they can leave. The owners dont have that option. They take on all the risk. No risk...no reward.

That's the great thing about this country. We can create wealth with total ingenuity and nothing can stop that...except yourself. If you don't like the wealthy...become one.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    How you feel about that isn't relevant IMO.

Most of that money is reinvested back in the business. Depending on the company...the owners do as well as the company does. Nobody forces anyone to work for them. If the lower level employees feel like they are getting screwed...they can leave. The owners dont have that option. They take on all the risk. No risk...no reward.

That's the great thing about this country. We can create wealth with total ingenuity and nothing can stop that...except yourself. If you don't like the wealthy...become one.
    I think the meaning of “how you feel” was political alignment based. Most L leaning people care about services for the poor and underpaid. While most of the R are more concerned with profit or the idea of “growth”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Us is definitely run by corporations
    The Man is keeping me down.

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    The Man is keeping me down.
    Sexist! Why can’t it be a woman keeping you down??!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Sexist! Why can’t it be a woman keeping you down??!!

Because I might like it?

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    Because I might like it?
    Ha! That’s what I was thinking writing it.

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Because otherwise that money would fund healthcare and other services that people in lower income brackets use. If thats what you want then more power to you. I just don't like the way people try to make out that these trump tax cuts are somehow good for low wage earners/unemployed etc.