Re: If you can't find a nice safe space, try this

Man I had no idea this part of the site is like Breitbart lol

Jk lot of anti obummer folks here?

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post

You mean informed and logical?

Yeah, we like it when the country thrives as Obama-era regulations are slashed...consumer confidence is soaring (this is the #1 reason for a thriving economy), the stock market setting records, $6-$7 trillion dollars in new wealth has been created since Nov 2016, corporate & middle class taxes have been cut (Apple CEO Tim Cook said that he is investing $350 billion into the US economy as a result of the Trump tax cuts; Exxon announced that they are investing $35 billion in the US economy as a result of the Trump tax cuts), the GDP is finally growing, 2 million fewer Americans are on food stamps since Jan 2017, unemployment & illegal immigration are both now at record lows...and oh yeah...the leader of the free world isn't a pussy with empty red lines, step-over lines, and deadlines and he actually knows how to deal with a North Korean madman and he let his military do whatever it needed to blow ISIS into oblivion.

I guess you could say there's a few anti-obummer peeps down here :)

So a former editor at the NYT carries an Obama doll around with her, to comfort her over Trump being President, and you want to take a veiled shot at the partisianship of Breitbart???????

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    So a former editor at the NYT carries an Obama doll around with her, to comfort her over Trump being President, and you want to take a veiled shot at the partisianship of Breitbart???????
    Irony. It's awesome.

I need to stay out of here lol
    #maga

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Irony. It's awesome.
    I'm sure they buy those Obama dolls in bulk at all MSM outlets like CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS etc. Either that or the Obama Chia pet. The greenery reminds me of the background in his portrait.

https://www.amazon.com/Chia-Obama-Ha.../dp/B001PKU28E

Blog Entries

I need to stay out of here lol
    #maga
    Dude, stick around. No reason to run back to the Dem plantation who want to keep folks dependent on government. It's freeing to be a Conservative.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    Dude, stick around. No reason to run back to the Dem plantation who want to keep folks dependent on government. It's freeing to be a Conservative.
    finna learnt today

She says "it's easy to look at what's happening in Washington DC and despair..." Maybe I'm living under a rock, but what is happening in DC that is cause for despair? Is it our booming economy, the stock market, or better unemployment numbers?

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    She says "it's easy to look at what's happening in Washington DC and despair..." Maybe I'm living under a rock, but what is happening in DC that is cause for despair? Is it our booming economy, the stock market, or better unemployment numbers?

Dude...people are benefitting and aren't even paying attention to it.

I work with a "Trump hating liberal" who thinks Donald is ruining America. I asked him how much of a net gain he's getting from the tax cuts. He said nothing. After a few back-and-forths...he admitted he never looked. I told him to look into it. The next day...he texted me..."Damn dude. You're right. He's still an asshole." Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Dude...people are benefitting and aren't even paying attention to it.

I work with a "Trump hating liberal" who thinks Donald is ruining America. I asked him how much of a net gain he's getting from the tax cuts. He said nothing. After a few back-and-forths...he admitted he never looked. I told him to look into it. The next day..."Damn dude. You're right. He's still an asshole." Lol,
    He's ruining it for people who wanted the downfall of America.