Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Does Ozzie Newsome hurt his legacy with these moves?

Yay or Nay

Re: Does Ozzie Newsome hurt his legacy with these moves?

Jesus H. Christ. no.

His legacy has already been hurt over the last few years and this does nothing to harm it further.

You assholes wanted WRs, you got 'em, and most of you are doing nothing but bitching tonight. See you all later in the week.

I think the last few years hurt his legacy. He was a genius during the 2000's, but what really hurt him is the game changed and he didn't . He was perfect for the strong defense, strong running game approach of the 2000's, but he just didn't adapt.

Steelers are the perfect parallel. They were built a lot like us, but they knew they had to change and they did.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Blog Entries

Honestly 10 years from now no one will remember this they will remember the 2 trophies and the 5 possible 6 hof players he drafted signed (I’m counting Tucker)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No way. He just got old and the goose stopped laying golden eggs. Probably should have gone out on top after the SB

Ozzie is approaching Al Davis levels of senility right now. Thank god this is his last year in charge

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    Jesus H. Christ. no.

His legacy has already been hurt over the last few years and this does nothing to harm it further.

You assholes wanted WRs, you got 'em, and most of you are doing nothing but bitching tonight. See you all later in the week.
    Just for the record I wanted to blow it up and I'll mark you down as a no lol.

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    Jesus H. Christ. no.

these guys would be avaialble after day 1. why overpay?

Can you at least wait to see these moves to fruition??? Fuck sakes this is pathetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Brandon Williams contract was the biggest blow.

We haven't competed in years. His legacy has been tarnished a long time ago. We're at the point where some fans could've drafted and signed FA's better. No hyperbole. Fuck this front office, they have been selling snake oil for how many years now.

Quote Originally Posted by sflegend89 View Post
    We haven't competed in years. His legacy has been tarnished a long time ago. We're at the point where some fans could've drafted and signed FA's better. No hyperbole. Fuck this front office, they have been selling snake oil for how many years now.
    What he said. When was Ozzie's last great draft? As far as reputation, he's never drafted a truly good NFL receiver. Who know maybe we'll get one this year.