Blog Entries

Democrats all in on illegals, may campaign to get rid of ICE while running in 2020

Re: Democrats all in on illegals, may campaign to get rid of ICE while running in 2020

So much for worrying about foreign interference

Re: Democrats all in on illegals, may campaign to get rid of ICE while running in 2020

I just don't understand why liberals, including Governors, Mayors, & Judges, think they they are exempt from the law of the land. They are put in those positions to uphold the law, not break it. The Mayor of Oakland should've been arrested, charged, and jailed for breaking the law. How the hell is she still Mayor? Do I get to chose what laws I follow? Of course not. There are many laws that I don't like, but I know that if I break them, then there will be a consequence.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    I just don't understand why liberals, including Governors, Mayors, & Judges, think they they are exempt from the law of the land. They are put in those positions to uphold the law, not break it. The Mayor of Oakland should've been arrested, charged, and jailed for breaking the law. How the hell is she still Mayor? Do I get to chose what laws I follow? Of course not. There are many laws that I don't like, but I know that if I break them, then there will be a consequence.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
    I wonder if the regressives would support pro-lifers would love to ignore federal law WRT abortion, or states ignoring federal law when it comes to gay marriage.

I'm guessing they wouldn't...

How anyone could possibly think its a good idea to vote democrat

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    How anyone could possibly think its a good idea to vote democrat
    I have to admit the "regressives" was kinda cute. LOL.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    I have to admit the "regressives" was kinda cute. LOL.
    In case I wasn't clear, it was a jab at so called progressives. Their form of progress involves crapping on constitutional rights, favoring non-citizens over citizens, and ensuring dudes can take a leak in the Target lady's room.

Viva la progress. Caligula would be proud.

Been lurking here for years after posting on another account, and as I no longer have access to that email, I got tired of gnashing my teeth at some of the idiocy posted. Yes Filth/MV, I'm typing in your direction.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Don Frye's Moustache View Post
    In case I wasn't clear, it was a jab at so called progressives. Their form of progress involves crapping on constitutional rights, favoring non-citizens over citizens, and ensuring dudes can take a leak in the Target lady's room.

Been lurking here for years after posting on another account, and as I no longer have access to that email, I got tired of gnashing my teeth at some of the idiocy posted. Yes Filth/MV, I'm typing in your direction.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Gotcha.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Quote Originally Posted by Don Frye's Moustache View Post
    Their form of progress involves crapping on constitutional rights, favoring non-citizens over citizens, and ensuring dudes can take a leak in the Target lady's room.

That's where we're headed.

Most of these people are Godless...so, having integrity and following any type of moral code is foreign to them.