Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: Climate Change - New Book Details How Al Gore ‘Lavishly’ Profited Off Climate Lobbying

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    A lot of you guys are probably too young to know that in the late 70's the libs were preaching about the coming Ice Age. Now it's warming. Do they ever have any "Good" news? No, they just have hate and fear to keep their voters in line. "Keep America Great"!!!

I think they keep changing their target from Ice Age to Global warming and now a coverall category of climate change, which covers their ass no matter what the weather does. Man causes more droughts, floods, blizzards, northeasters, hurricanes, etc. I don't want to hear about global warming after paying my January electric bill. Do you think Al Gore sets his thermostat on 65 degrees in the winter like I do? How about BHO. Don't think so.

Re: Climate Change - New Book Details How Al Gore ‘Lavishly’ Profited Off Climate Lobbying

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    I think they keep changing their target from Ice Age to Global warming and now a coverall category of climate change, which covers their ass no matter what the weather does. Man causes more droughts, floods, blizzards, northeasters, hurricanes, etc. I don't want to hear about global warming after paying my January electric bill. Do you think Al Gore sets his thermostat on 65 degrees in the winter like I do? How about BHO. Don't think so.
    I remember back during the Clinton administration that it was predicted we would all be wearing gas masks by 2010. Does anyone wear a gas mask?

Fake news