Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: OJ Simpson in his own words

Which will be nothing as he had his day in court and passed. so bringing this up does nothing and wont change anything. but pull the scab off of the victims families wound.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by iceman43 View Post
    Which will be nothing as he had his day in court and passed. so bringing this up does nothing and wont change anything. but pull the scab off of the victims families wound.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
    Believe me, OJ is loving the attention. The Goldman's got screwed in the civil case and OJ killed the book deal because they would have gotten the money.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

You assuming he loves the attention now but you speaking for him

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by iceman43 View Post
    Just catching up in this thread...

The best ESPN 30 for 30 ever made was the one about OJ Simpson. I believe it was a 10 hour documentary broken up into 5 episodes. It was AMAZING. It was released like 18 months ago. The People vs OJ Simpson was one of the best mini-series' on TV in a loooooooong time...and it came out not too long ago as well.

The entire OJ story was historical. There will always be an interest in anything associated with OJ and that trial and everything that followed because it was/still is incredibly compelling.

By releasing an "un-aired" interview, I don't think anyone is trying to change anything or accomplish anything other than continuing to shed more light on an event that was significant in this country.

I'm a JFK assassination freak. There have been thousands and thousands of hours of media that reference that event, and I've probably seen almost every hour. Each new story, new movie, new interview, new "whatever" is important because it touches on an event that was significant in this country...just like the OJ Simpson trial.

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    I followed that trial closely when it happened. He damn near cut her head off after being a serial abuser. The country was whipped into a racial frenzy by scumbag Johnny Cochrane. It still seems like yesterday to many of us. He deserves whatever he gets.
    Johnny Carson is a scum bag? Really !

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by filthflarnfilth View Post
    Johnny Carson is a scum bag? Really !
    I clearly said Johnny Cochrane., but I feel somehow you're just being a dick.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Just catching up in this thread...

The best ESPN 30 for 30 ever made was the one about OJ Simpson. I believe it was a 10 hour documentary broken up into 5 episodes. It was AMAZING. It was released like 18 months ago. The People vs OJ Simpson was one of the best mini-series' on TV in a loooooooong time...and it came out not too long ago as well.

The entire OJ story was historical. There will always be an interest in anything associated with OJ and that trial and everything that followed because it was/still is incredibly compelling.

By releasing an "un-aired" interview, I don't think anyone is trying to change anything or accomplish anything other than continuing to shed more light on an event that was significant in this country.

I'm a JFK assassination freak. There have been thousands and thousands of hours of media that reference that event, and I've probably seen almost every hour. Each new story, new movie, new interview, new "whatever" is important because it touches on an event that was significant in this country...just like the OJ Simpson trial.
    Wasn't Roger McDowell finally found to be the guilty one? LOL
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4InTyu2Mr6A

Believe me, OJ is loving the attention. The Goldman's got screwed in the civil case and OJ killed the book deal because they would have gotten the money.
    The Goldman's actually have the right to 90 percent of the proceeds and it was renamed from "If I Did It" to "If I Did It: Confessions of the Killer." Book has been out for awhile and this will most likely sky rocket the sales, in return helping the families.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/law/07/30/simpson.book/

https://www.amazon.com/If-I-Did-Conf...y+o.j.+simpson

I clearly said Johnny Cochrane., but I feel somehow you're just being a dick.
    You are really shocked he has a reading comprehension problem?

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Wasn't Roger McDowell finally found to be the guilty one? LOL
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4InTyu2Mr6A
    hahahahhahaha

Clearly he was. He was hiding on the gravelly road the whole time.

One of the best 2 episodes ever.

Elaine: "who does this guy think he is?"

Keith: "I'm Keith Hernandez"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    hahahahhahaha

Clearly he was. He was hiding on the gravelly road the whole time.

One of the best 2 episodes ever.

Elaine: "who does this guy think he is?"

Keith: "I'm Keith Hernandez"
    Classic episode, the Magic Loogie. I believe that episode was right around the time the JFK movie was released.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Classic episode, the Magic Loogie. I believe that episode was right around the time the JFK movie was released.
    No order
    Soup Nazi
    Magic Lougie
    The Contest
    Marine Biology

I actually own the Space Pen, pretty cool pen

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    No order
    Soup Nazi
    Magic Lougie
    The Contest
    Marine Biology

I actually own the Space Pen, pretty cool pen
    The Puffy Shirt episode is my favorite. That was also the episode where George became a hand model. Seeing him skipping through Central Park with his hands in the air had me crying from laughing so hard.

The Opposite episode had me in stitches too.

Mr. Steinbrenner: Nice to meet you.

George: Well, I wish I could say the same, but I must say, with all due respect, I find it very hard to see the logic behind some of the moves you have made with this fine organization. In the past twenty years you have caused myself, and the city of New York, a good deal of distress, as we have watched you take our beloved Yankees and reduced them to a laughing stock, all for the glorification of your massive ego!

Mr. Steinbrenner: Hire this man!