Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

OJ Simpson in his own words

I'm watching this. Anybody else?
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Blog Entries

Re: OJ Simpson in his own words

Just a wild guess on my part, but I think he might have killed her.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    I'm watching this. Anybody else?
    Yes, I'm watching also.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Yes, I'm watching also.
    He's basically admitting it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    He's basically admitting it.
    After watching this tonight, I don't think there is any doubt that he committed a double murder. He basically did admit it. When they first read the verdict years ago, I could not believe he was found not guilty. There was so much evidence there to convict him. Then after hearing about the details of the trial, within the last few years, and how the LA police botched so many things and then there was the racist cop, I could almost understand how the jurors could say that there was some reasonable doubt. Has OJ ever been psychologically evaluated. I'm not a shrink, by any means, but he may very well have some sort of a split personality or some other problems in dealing with reality. I wonder if he is allowed to possess a gun.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    After watching this tonight, I don't think there is any doubt that he committed a double murder. He basically did admit it. When they first read the verdict years ago, I could not believe he was found not guilty. There was so much evidence there to convict him. Then after hearing about the details of the trial, within the last few years, and how the LA police botched so many things and then there was the racist cop, I could almost understand how the jurors could say that there was some reasonable doubt. Has OJ ever been psychologically evaluated. I'm not a shrink, by any means, but he may very well have some sort of a split personality or some other problems in dealing with reality. I wonder if he is allowed to possess a gun.
    Pretty damned obvious he did it. His nervous laughter gives him away. But he sho like the spotlight.

I feel like who cares he served his time the only reason they showing this is to bring up stuff cause of him getting out

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by iceman43 View Post
    I feel like who cares he served his time the only reason they showing this is to bring up stuff cause of him getting out

That's not why he served time. THAT was for armed robbery and taking hostages.

Yes heres the thing he was aquitted of those murders served so they shouuld be letting his go hey were not releasing interview while he was in prison. Why do it now unless you are trying to stir up something for which in a court of law he was aquitted for. He "payed" also by being found liable in civil court they just trying to stir shit up

Blog Entries

Yes heres the thing he was aquitted of those murders served so they shouuld be letting his go hey were not releasing interview while he was in prison. Why do it now unless you are trying to stir up something for which in a court of law he was aquitted for. He "payed" also by being found liable in civil court they just trying to stir shit up

He was dumb enough to do the interview, so it's on him. Are you OK with him killing two people?

Honestly its from yrs ago and no i dont care about it anymore. To bring it up now serves no good except for ratings as there is nothing that can be done about it. But bring more hurt to the victims family. So its a selfish dick move by the networks

Blog Entries

Honestly its from yrs ago and no i dont care about it anymore. To bring it up now serves no good except for ratings as there is nothing that can be done about it. But bring more hurt to the victims family. So its a selfish dick move by the networks

I followed that trial closely when it happened. He damn near cut her head off after being a serial abuser. The country was whipped into a racial frenzy by scumbag Johnny Cochrane. It still seems like yesterday to many of us. He deserves whatever he gets.