Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Way to go Baltimore, money well spent. UFB

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    The success the political parties have had convenience the voters that it's the other sides fault is amazing.
    I know.

I'm a taxpaying citizen and I don't give 2 shits about sides tbh. I vote with my wallet. The Democrat party is soooooooooo different than the Democrat Party under WJC. They used to care about the working class (see WJC's immigration policies in the '90's). Listen to Chuck Schumer, Hildebeast, and even Obama pre-2008. They all have radically shifted their message since then.

This new Democrat Party is currently hellbent on fundamentally changing the landscape of America and it doesn't help the middle class in the slightest. Dipshit Kamala Harris actually said yesterday that California is the future of this country. That should scare the ever living piss out of everyone. As far as Baltimore is concerned...she is right.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    I know.

I'm a taxpaying citizen and I don't give 2 shits about sides tbh. I vote with my wallet. The Democrat party is soooooooooo different than the Democrat Party under WJC. They used to care about the working class (see WJC's immigration policies in the '90's). Listen to Chuck Schumer, Hildebeast, and even Obama pre-2008. They all have radically shifted their message since then.

This new Democrat Party is currently hellbent on fundamentally changing the landscape of America and it doesn't help the middle class in the slightest. Dipshit Kamala Harris actually said yesterday that California is the future of this country. That should scare the ever living piss out of everyone. As far as Baltimore is concerned...she is right.
    It's not your father's Democratic party anymore, that's for sure.

Why would anyone vote Dem in the midterms? They are openly turning their back on their constituents, and arrogantly assuming that the people who elected them into office will vote to keep them in office.

Why would voters be stupid enough to do that? Seriously?
    I want to know why the Democratic mayors and Governors get to choose which laws they follow and which laws they don't. How is the Mayor of Oakland not breaking the law? Why hasn't she been arrested?

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    I want to know why the Democratic mayors and Governors get to choose which laws they follow and which laws they don't. How is the Mayor of Oakland not breaking the law? Why hasn't she been arrested?
    If Trey Gowdy were the AG, we'd be referring to Libby Schaaf as inmate #2887874

Perhaps, but the FBI would do their best to protect her.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Sessions needs to go. Nice guy, but too soft and in over his head, IMO. We need a no nonsense, straight shooter on both sides, that enforces the law as it is written and show these politicians there is a new sheriff in town and if they don't follow the rules, they will be prosecuted and do jail time. They are not above the law. Are you listening Hillary? I would love to see Trey Gowdy as AG. He is my number 1 choice.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Sessions needs to go. Nice guy, but too soft and in over his head, IMO. We need a no nonsense, straight shooter on both sides, that enforces the law as it is written and show these politicians there is a new sheriff in town and if they don't follow the rules, they will be prosecuted and do jail time. They are not above the law. Are you listening Hillary? I would love to see Trey Gowdy as AG. He is my number 1 choice.
    I like Trey Gowdy, but I don't share the opinion he would actually carry out something like arresting the mayor or HC. He's great at verbally condeming and such, but when push comes to shove, he's not gonna anything tangible. Much like Sessions.
    Rudy Giulianni would be the guy to actually do something if he was AG.

Why would anyone vote Dem in the midterms? They are openly turning their back on their constituents, and arrogantly assuming that the people who elected them into office will vote to keep them in office.

Why would voters be stupid enough to do that? Seriously?
    At least in the Congress and Senate race people will vote for the Dems just to be against Trump. He’s that polarizing that he alone will sway the election. Not in a favorable way to the GOP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    I like Trey Gowdy, but I don't share the opinion he would actually carry out something like arresting the mayor or HC. He's great at verbally condeming and such, but when push comes to shove, he's not gonna anything tangible. Much like Sessions.
    Rudy Giulianni would be the guy to actually do something if he was AG.
    That sounds like a plan to me. Rudy Giulianni would be an excellent choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Just one more reason for me to move this summer. Damn.

Where you going?
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    Where you going?
    Moving to lower , slower Delaware.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Another example of the Dems choosing illegals over their own black communities. The schools are a mess, but lets defend the illegals instead. It's a shame the blacks can't see this come election time. What a waste of money.
    Wonder how many heating units in schools could be repaired with that 200K?
    Same people that were on the news a month ago bitching (and rightfully so) about their kids having to sit in freezing cold classrooms are the same people that will vote for these same idiots when the next election occurs.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!