Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: The Baltimore Ravens Fanbase needs to make up its mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    So your answer to us having an offense that can light it up every week is to keep Flacco

Rebuilding the offense is going to be a process that doesn't have to start right away with throwing a rookie QB in. He can sit for a year while he learns and we prepare him around a better group of receivers.
    Hey are you blaming Joe Flacco? Sounds like you might. Didn't you get the memo Joe is an innocent bystander his play and his contract have nothing to do with any of this? He's only the qb and we all know qb's have zero impact on how the rest of the offense looks.

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    [B][B]

Hey are you blaming Joe Flacco? Sounds like you might. Didn't you get the memo Joe is an innocent bystander his play and his contract have nothing to do with any of this? He's only the qb and we all know qb's have zero impact on how the rest of the offense looks.
    Sorry I forgot to mention that everyone on our team except for Joe sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    [B][B]

I guess you missed how Drew Brees played in San Diego vs New Orleans? Two completely different looking players. Why do you think They drafted Rivers? Exactly my point.

Brees gets to New Orleans, and proper coach and he is all of sudden one of the best QBS in the league at the same time Manning and Brady were in their prime.

You can continue to bash Flacco all you want. But you clearly don't pay enough attention to the rest of the team or organization to see what else is faltering around Flacco.

Sorry I forgot to mention that everyone on our team except for Joe sucks.
    This might be one of you're most logical posts. You aren't far off.

Wouldn't say they all suck, but pretty damn mediocre outside of a few key players

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaRaven View Post
    Is it the fanbase or the Front Office that needs to make up it's mind? If they planned on never building around Flacco after offering him that contract then they should've never offered it to him in the first place.
    agree
    Burn it down

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sawraven1 View Post
    This might be one of you're most logical posts. You aren't far off.

Wouldn't say they all suck, but pretty damn mediocre outside of a few key players
    True but Joe is closer to being one of those mediocre players than one of the key ones.

Blog Entries

So your answer to us having an offense that can light it up every week is to keep Flacco

Rebuilding the offense is going to be a process that doesn't have to start right away with throwing a rookie QB in. He can sit for a year while he learns and we prepare him around a better group of receivers.
    I'm not worried about Flacco. Jesus Christ. Flacco's gone. Just imagine Flacco's gone. Which offense do you want?
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Joe Flacco is gone! Since reading comprehension is waiting for it's medication in Sheppard Pratt.

Do you want a Complementary offense or a High powered explosive one?
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Joe Flacco is gone! Since reading comprehension is waiting for it's medication in Sheppard Pratt.

Do you want a Complementary offense or a High powered explosive one?
    The fan base will say they want explosive but they don’t mean it. They want more Defense drafted. They don’t want to pay for WRs etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

the offensive coordinator is Marty Morhenwig..let that sink in

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I'm not worried about Flacco. Jesus Christ. Flacco's gone. Just imagine Flacco's gone. Which offense do you want?
    We should take the BPA out of the QB/WR position and realize this is gonna be longer than a one year fix. Taking a QB first round and a WR in the second as there are good ones is not a bad plan. One major component to this rebuild is getting out of Joes contract asap which would be 2020. Im looking at the 2020 season as our next good playoff run.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    the offensive coordinator is Marty Morhenwig..let that sink in
    Yeah that part all the Flacco haters seem to so eloquently miss