Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 25 to 36 of 161
  1. Re: The Baltimore Ravens Fanbase needs to make up its mind.



    Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    So your answer to us having an offense that can light it up every week is to keep Flacco
    Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post



    Rebuilding the offense is going to be a process that doesn't have to start right away with throwing a rookie QB in. He can sit for a year while he learns and we prepare him around a better group of receivers.
    Hey are you blaming Joe Flacco? Sounds like you might. Didn't you get the memo Joe is an innocent bystander his play and his contract have nothing to do with any of this? He's only the qb and we all know qb's have zero impact on how the rest of the offense looks.





  2. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    4,937

    Re: The Baltimore Ravens Fanbase needs to make up its mind.

    Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    [B][B]

    Hey are you blaming Joe Flacco? Sounds like you might. Didn't you get the memo Joe is an innocent bystander his play and his contract have nothing to do with any of this? He's only the qb and we all know qb's have zero impact on how the rest of the offense looks.
    Sorry I forgot to mention that everyone on our team except for Joe sucks.





  3. #27

    Re: The Baltimore Ravens Fanbase needs to make up its mind.

    Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    [B][B]

    Hey are you blaming Joe Flacco? Sounds like you might. Didn't you get the memo Joe is an innocent bystander his play and his contract have nothing to do with any of this? He's only the qb and we all know qb's have zero impact on how the rest of the offense looks.
    I guess you missed how Drew Brees played in San Diego vs New Orleans? Two completely different looking players. Why do you think They drafted Rivers? Exactly my point.

    Brees gets to New Orleans, and proper coach and he is all of sudden one of the best QBS in the league at the same time Manning and Brady were in their prime.


    You can continue to bash Flacco all you want. But you clearly don't pay enough attention to the rest of the team or organization to see what else is faltering around Flacco.





  4. #28

    Re: The Baltimore Ravens Fanbase needs to make up its mind.

    Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Sorry I forgot to mention that everyone on our team except for Joe sucks.
    This might be one of you're most logical posts. You aren't far off.

    Wouldn't say they all suck, but pretty damn mediocre outside of a few key players





  5. #29

    Re: The Baltimore Ravens Fanbase needs to make up its mind.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaRaven View Post
    Is it the fanbase or the Front Office that needs to make up it's mind? If they planned on never building around Flacco after offering him that contract then they should've never offered it to him in the first place.
    agree
    Last call 2018 James Washington Hype Train





  6. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Wilton, CT
    Posts
    28,083
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: The Baltimore Ravens Fanbase needs to make up its mind.

    Quote Originally Posted by sawraven1 View Post
    This might be one of you're most logical posts. You aren't far off.

    Wouldn't say they all suck, but pretty damn mediocre outside of a few key players
    True but Joe is closer to being one of those mediocre players than one of the key ones.





  7. #31
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Land of Verdite
    Posts
    28,105
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: The Baltimore Ravens Fanbase needs to make up its mind.

    Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    So your answer to us having an offense that can light it up every week is to keep Flacco



    Rebuilding the offense is going to be a process that doesn't have to start right away with throwing a rookie QB in. He can sit for a year while he learns and we prepare him around a better group of receivers.
    I'm not worried about Flacco. Jesus Christ. Flacco's gone. Just imagine Flacco's gone. Which offense do you want?
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore





  8. #32
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Land of Verdite
    Posts
    28,105
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: The Baltimore Ravens Fanbase needs to make up its mind.

    Joe Flacco is gone! Since reading comprehension is waiting for it's medication in Sheppard Pratt.

    Do you want a Complementary offense or a High powered explosive one?
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore





  9. #33
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    12,994
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: The Baltimore Ravens Fanbase needs to make up its mind.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Joe Flacco is gone! Since reading comprehension is waiting for it's medication in Sheppard Pratt.

    Do you want a Complementary offense or a High powered explosive one?
    The fan base will say they want explosive but they donít mean it. They want more Defense drafted. They donít want to pay for WRs etc


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  10. #34
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    where my head touches the pillow
    Posts
    35,287
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: The Baltimore Ravens Fanbase needs to make up its mind.

    the offensive coordinator is Marty Morhenwig..let that sink in





  11. #35
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    4,937

    Re: The Baltimore Ravens Fanbase needs to make up its mind.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I'm not worried about Flacco. Jesus Christ. Flacco's gone. Just imagine Flacco's gone. Which offense do you want?
    We should take the BPA out of the QB/WR position and realize this is gonna be longer than a one year fix. Taking a QB first round and a WR in the second as there are good ones is not a bad plan. One major component to this rebuild is getting out of Joes contract asap which would be 2020. Im looking at the 2020 season as our next good playoff run.





  12. #36

    Re: The Baltimore Ravens Fanbase needs to make up its mind.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    the offensive coordinator is Marty Morhenwig..let that sink in
    Yeah that part all the Flacco haters seem to so eloquently miss





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site