Page 1 of 43 123 ... LastLast

Official 2018 NFL Scouting Combine Thread

Thought I'd fire this up as guys start to report today. I know Justlove and BPR are all over measurements and all that good stuff.

Schedule:

Day 1: Tuesday, February 27
    Group 1 (PK, ST, OL), Group 2 (OL), Group 3 (RB): Arrival, Registration, Hospital Pre-Exams & X-Rays, Overflow Testing, Orientation, Interviews

Day 2: Wednesday, February 28
    Group 1 (PK, ST, OL), Group 2 (OL), Group 3 (RB): Measurements, Medical Examination, Overflow Testing, Interviews

Group 4 (QB, WR), Group 5 (QB, WR), Group 6 (TE): Arrival, Registration, Hospital Pre-Exams & X-Rays, Overflow Testing, Orientation, Interviews

Day 3: Thursday, March 1
    Group 1 (PK, ST, OL), Group 2 (OL), Group 3 (RB): NFLPA Meeting, Psychological Testing, PK/ST Workout, Media, Bench-Press, Interviews

Group 4 (QB, WR), Group 5 (QB, WR), Group 6 (TE): Measurements, Medical Examination, Overflow Testing, Interviews

Group 7 (DL), Group 8 (DL), Group 9 (LB): Arrival, Registration, Hospital Pre-Exams & X-Rays, Overflow Testing, Orientation, Interviews

Day 4: Friday, March 2
    Group 1 (PK, ST, OL), Group 2 (OL), Group 3 (RB): On-Field Workout (timing, station, skill drills), Departure

Group 4 (QB, WR), Group 5 (QB, WR), Group 6 (TE): NFLPA Meeting, Psychological Testing, Media, Bench-Press, Interviews

Group 7 (DL), Group 8 (DL), Group 9 (LB): Measurements, Medical Examination, Overflow Testing, Interviews

Group 10 (DB), Group 11 (DB): Arrival, Registration, Hospital Pre-Exams & X-Rays, Orientation, Interviews

Day 5: Saturday, March 3
    Group 4 (QB, WR), Group 5 (QB, WR), Group 6 (TE): On-Field Workout (timing, station, skill drills), Departure

Group 7 (DL), Group 8 (DL), Group 9 (LB): NFLPA Meeting, Psychological Testing, Media, Bench-Press, Interviews

Group 10 (DB), Group 11 (DB): Measurements, Medical Examination, Media, Interviews

Day 6: Sunday, March 4
    Group 7 (DL), Group 8 (DL), Group 9 (LB): On-Field Workout (timing, station, skill drills), Departure

Group 10 (DB), Group 11 (DB): NFLPA Meeting, Psychological Testing, Media, Bench-Press, Interviews

Day 7: Monday, March 5
    Group 10 (DB), Group 11 (DB): On-Field Workout (timing, station, skill drills), Departure
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Blog Entries

Re: Official 2018 NFL Scouting Combine Thread

Is there a list of everyone attending? Typically they put out a list of all the participants.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Damn I can’t believe the combine is this weekend

Here’s the list
    http://www.nflcombine.net/players/official-invite-list/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Underwear Olympics week is the best week of the year for draft nuts!

Really hope Sam Darnold's decision not to throw costs him 8 figures.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Is there a list of everyone attending? Typically they put out a list of all the participants.
    Edit: Since Goode beat me to linking the invite list, NFL.com's participant list:

http://www.nfl.com/combine/participants

Blog Entries

I heard somewhere (?) the Ravens were going to save money by not sending anyone to see GROUPs 4, 5, and 6... Bc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mizerooskie View Post
    Underwear Olympics week is the best week of the year for draft nuts!

Really hope Sam Darnold's decision not to throw costs him 8 figures.
    Is he really not throwing?
    Is he injured? If not that would send all types of red flags up.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    I heard somewhere (?) the Ravens were going to save money by not sending anyone to see GROUPs 4, 5, and 6... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    LOL that's a good one bc!

I'm guessing Christian Kirks value rises after they all get a load of his speed.

If you thought the Josh Allen hype was bad during the Senior Bowl wait until he starts throwing laser beams all over the field in Indy. Holly hell it's going to be nothing ESPN and NFL Network blowing Josh Allen for the next month and a half. The real players to watch are Mayfield, Rosen, Donarld, and Jackson.

Can't wait for the Ravens to tip their hand on what they're going to do with Joseph. This will be the year they "suddenly" don't pay attention to the QB group :D

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    Is he really not throwing?
    Is he injured? If not that would send all types of red flags up.

He's really not throwing. No indication that he's injured.

I mean, that'd take him off of my board in the first round if I needed a QB. It indicates one of two things: 1 - his camp knows he won't look good compared to the other QBs or 2 - He's not the type of competitor I want at the helm of my offense.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mizerooskie View Post
    He's really not throwing. No indication that he's injured.

I mean, that'd take him off of my board in the first round if I needed a QB. It indicates one of two things: 1 - his camp knows he won't look good compared to the other QBs or 2 - He's not the type of competitor I want at the helm of my offense.
    Exactly what I was thinking. That’s just not a good look at all.