Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Deon Sanders reverse racism

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    WHAT THE HELL DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH BLACK PANTHER?

You my friend have made the ultimate dumb post. Black Panther is making so much money because it is a good movie!

People like yourself is why hate is perpetuated. Introduce something that has nothing to do with the subject and racially change it.

Well the space shuttle blew up because it is white!
    The heat shield tiles on the bottom were black!

Both stupid statements that have nothing to do with the success or failure of a space craft but somehow people with so much hate can create ideas like that to ensure that racism never dies.

White is an absolute, black is an absolute. Last I checked we come in various shades and hues, the day we start treating each other as brothers regardless of skin tone will be a day of celebration.
    This has everything with why people are going to see Black Panther and your comments just further illustrated that you don’t know what you are talking about. Your straw man arguments fall on deaf ears.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by filthflarnfilth View Post
    This has everything with why people are going to see Black Panther and your comments just further illustrated that you don’t know what you are talking about. Your straw man arguments fall on deaf ears.
    Why are people going to see the Black Panther?

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Why are people going to see the Black Panther?
    Haha! You thought people were going to see black panther because it’s Marvel comics? No, it’s a political and historical template to show how the richest continent on the planet has been exploited for both its resources and its people. It’s a global reset. Black people are tired of their narrative being told from a different cultural perspective. This is the awakening and the tip of the iceberg. Someone said earlier that Usain Bolt was Jamaican not African.lol

The movie shows the coming pan africanism. It’s so above your head man you gonna miss it. It’s a political film.

Blog Entries

Haha! You thought people were going to see black panther because it’s Marvel comics?
    I don't know anything about the movie, I'm not a comic book guy so I didn't care. The reason I thought people were going to see it cause everyone else was going.

No, it’s a political and historical template to show how the richest continent on the planet has been exploited for both its resources and its people. It’s a global reset. Black people are tired of their narrative being told from a different cultural perspective. This is the awakening and the tip of the iceberg. Someone said earlier that Usain Bolt was Jamaican not African.lol

The movie shows the coming pan africanism. It’s so above your head man you gonna miss it. It’s a political film.
    Great... people are going to be educated on history and race on a comic book movie. The fact your excited about that tells me all I need to know MV.

Oh... and get off the "over your head" "you don't get it cause you're white". It's really pathetic you have to do that for you think you're the only one who gets it. It makes me think of this.

A marching band is in a parade and a mom is watching her son Tom. Everyone is marching left, left right left, but her son is marching right, right left right. And she says to her husband... why is everyone marching wrong but Tom....

Haha! You thought people were going to see black panther because it’s Marvel comics? No, it’s a political and historical template to show how the richest continent on the planet has been exploited for both its resources and its people. It’s a global reset. Black people are tired of their narrative being told from a different cultural perspective. This is the awakening and the tip of the iceberg. Someone said earlier that Usain Bolt was Jamaican not African.lol

Only someone like you would take a movie made by people who don't give 2 shits about you and then use that movie as a tool to explain how "we (white people) don't know" and how "you (black people) are awoke." I would try to explain to you that we are all American and bleed the same frickin color, but...that would be an exercise in futility.

If you really feel this way, I feel sorry for you. To live in your world sounds awful. I can't speak for you since I have no idea what it's like to wake up and wish for the demise of people or a country. In my lifetime, I've seen people like you come and go. People like you remind me of Ramsey Bolton from GOT. You will be forgotten. Your name will be forgotten. Everything you said will be forgotten. I just need Sansa and a giant dog and we won't have to listen to your garbage nonsense anymore.

Maybe you and Louis can start a club one day and plan the demise of Western Civilization.

filthy MV...you are so woke!
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 03-07-2018 at 11:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Only someone like you would take a movie made by people who don't give 2 shits about you and then use that movie as a tool to explain how "we (white people) don't know" and how "you (black people) are awoke." I would try to explain to you that we are all American and bleed the same frickin color, but...that would be an exercise in futility.

If you really feel this way, I feel sorry for you. To live in your world sounds awful. I can't speak for you since I have no idea what it's like to wake up and wish for the demise of people or a country. In my lifetime, I've seen people like you come and go. People like you remind me of Ramsey Bolton from GOT. You will be forgotten. Your name will be forgotten. Everything you said will be forgotten. I just need Sansa and a giant dog and we won't have to listen to your garbage nonsense anymore.

Maybe you and Louis can start a club one day and plan the demise of Western Civilization.
    What the hell are you talking about? You problem is you want people to fit In your template. Well guess what, if you were around blacks and took a look at social media, this movie has energized pan africanism. But you are very insecure. Pro Africa does not mean Anti America. Where did you get that from anyway..

Blog Entries

What the hell are you talking about? You problem is you want people to fit In your template. Well guess what, if you were around blacks and took a look at social media, this movie has energized pan africanism. But you are very insecure. Pro Africa does not mean Anti America. Where did you get that from anyway..
    Delusion much? It is a movie, about fictional people, in a fictional world, with a fictional country.

Want to beat your Pro Africa Drum, then watch Lord of War, Blood Diamond, and Last King of Scotland if you wish to see reality of the Continent of Africa.

Straw man that.

Delusion much? It is a movie, about fictional people, in a fictional world, with a fictional country.

Want to beat your Pro Africa Drum, then watch Lord of War, Blood Diamond, and Last King of Scotland if you wish to see reality of the Continent of Africa.

Straw man that.
    You again proved my point, it’s over your head. And that’s ok

Ok. First ...how is a movie based on a comic book a political statement or a nationalism statement?
    You do know that Black Panther was created, and made by Marvel Comics
    The “creator” of Black Panther is Stan Lee ( who’s white )
    And lastly ...since when are all people of brown skin tone African? I know and am friends with plenty of Islanders and NONE of them identify ,have loyalty to , or give 2 shits about Africa. Bolt is Jamaican.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

You again proved my point, it’s over your head. And that’s ok
    "A man's character always takes its hue, more or less, from the form and color of things about him." ~ Frederick Douglas

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Ok. First ...how is a movie based on a comic book a political statement or a nationalism statement?
    And lastly ...since when are all people of brown skin tone African? I know and am friends with plenty of Islanders and NONE of them identify ,have loyalty to , or give 2 shits about Africa. Bolt is Jamaican.

Everything you said was true, and yet it still went over your head. You are in a one dimensional box.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post

"A man's character always takes its hue, more or less, from the form and color of things about him." ~ Frederick Douglas
    Everything you said was true, and yet it still went over your head. You are in a one dimensional box.
    This is why I quoted Douglas. Filth has no desire to engage in thoughtful dialogue. He merely wishes agenda of discontent to reign supreme and then deride everyone's commentary as over their heads as he cannot formulate a well though out counter point, he has no desire to.