Page 13 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1112131415 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: 2018 Ravens Free Agency discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    Wasent something wrong with his shoulder?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah, he did miss 7 games, something I didn't realize. Regardless, I still don't think he is an answer to our TE issue.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Yeah, he did miss 7 games, something I didn't realize. Regardless, I still don't think he is an answer to our TE issue.
    No but he could be a fall back type option

Blog Entries

2018 Ravens Free Agency discussion

A

A
    B
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Blog Entries

A
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post
    B
    BPR, I C what you've done there... Bc

Blog Entries

No but he could be a fall back type option

I'd bring old man Watson back before Bennett. He was a complete dick in Green Bay

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I'd bring old man Watson back before Bennett. He was a complete dick in Green Bay
    I hate to post this, but I would offer Watson a (cheap) one-year deal considering the state of our TE corps and his productivity in 2017... Bc

Blog Entries

With the Seahawks trading Michael Bennett for Marcus Johnson it makes sense that Paul Richardson should be available. I still think that Richardson could be intriguing. The Rams hit a home run with Robert Woods last year. Richardson has a shot at doing that on another team. Why not here?

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    I hate to post this, but I would offer Watson a (cheap) one-year deal considering the state of our TE corps and his productivity in 2017... Bc
    No way man. Enough is enough. We are one of the slowest teams on both sides of the ball and that is because all our skill positions guys WR, TE are all older on the down side of their careers (maclin, Wallace, Watson etc...)

Draft a young TE, if he beats out Williams and Boyle which at this point doesn't seem all that hard then play him. How many Watsons, Dallas Clarks, Owen Daniels mid 30s TES do we need?

We need speed and youth

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sawraven1 View Post
    No way man. Enough is enough. We are one of the slowest teams on both sides of the ball and that is because all our skill positions guys WR, TE are all older on the down side of their careers (maclin, Wallace, Watson etc...)

Draft a young TE, if he beats out Williams and Boyle which at this point doesn't seem all that hard then play him. How many Watsons, Dallas Clarks, Owen Daniels mid 30s TES do we need?

We need speed and youth
    saw, I can't dispute your logic, it's only that I don't trust the young TEs we already have. I also want to draft a TE early, but he may need a year to get up to snuff. Hopefully we can rely on Maxx and/or Boyle, but to date they have disappointed... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    saw, I can't dispute your logic, it's only that I don't trust the young TEs we already have. I also want to draft a TE early, but he may need a year to get up to snuff. Hopefully we can rely on Maxx and/or Boyle, but to date they have disappointed... Bc
    Moves like that is why this team consistently under performs. Keep bringing back the Webbs, the Urbans of the world instead of letting the guys we just burned early draft picks for perform

Urban vs Wormley for example. Urban is young, looks like great talent. But what use was burning 3rd on Wormley for him to sit in 2017, now maybe 2018

These type of moves, is why we are constantly up against the cap, and slow on both sides of the ball.

If the young guys fail they fail, atleast we know. We don't watchm them ride the bench for 4 years like Jensen and walk away after 1 good year

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    With the Seahawks trading Michael Bennett for Marcus Johnson it makes sense that Paul Richardson should be available. I still think that Richardson could be intriguing. The Rams hit a home run with Robert Woods last year. Richardson has a shot at doing that on another team. Why not here?
    I think he's better than what we have... so while I'll take it...it doesnt really excite me... I'm fairly blah about Richardsons talent, but even average is better than what we've got.
    Burn it down