Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2526272829 ... LastLast
  1. Re: 2018 League-wide Free Agency Tracker

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaRaven View Post
    But I did see Jefferson play? It was exceptionally mediocre.
    In my book, Jefferson gets a pass until I see him play a few games in a defense that is not coordinated by Dean Pees.

Re: 2018 League-wide Free Agency Tracker

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensforce83 View Post
    He destroyed us in London last year😀
    So did every Jag player. The only thing positive I'll say is he's better then what we have and would be better (but not much) then Watson.

Eric Decker rumored to be visiting the Raiders who apprently like 'em old.

Vic Tafur
    ‏Verified account

@VicTafur
    4 hours ago

The Athletic has learned that WR Eric Decker is coming in for a visit with #Raiders today

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    So did every Jag player. The only thing positive I'll say is he's better then what we have and would be better (but not much) then Watson.
    Somehow I deleted my lasr post but I wasn't advocating signing Lewis, I was being funny or at least trying to. I actually wouldn't want Lewis he hasnt had a productive season since 2012 when he had a bit over 500 yards and hasn't had a really good season since way back in 2010 when he had 700 and 10 tds. He seemed to be oft injured and not a part of the offense for the jags for many years now, Watson has more value and has been consistently productive even at his age.I agree with many others on here that if the option is to resign Watson as opposed to a Lewis or Julius Thomas or Brent Celek then bringing Watson back is the way to go. Sorry if my attempt at humor communicated the wrong point on Lewis, I don't like him.

We should offer Pryor a 1 year cheap deal. If he busts its nothing, but he's got athletic ability. We are still dreadfully thin at playmaker, and there are literally zero TE in FA worth paying
    Burn it down

Ian Rapoport

Verified account

@RapSheet
    Follow Follow @RapSheet
    More
    Meanwhile, the #Chiefs are looking to add depth and experience at TE, as they are working on a deal for veteran Benjamin Watson.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Ian Rapoport

Verified account

@RapSheet
    Follow Follow @RapSheet
    More
    Meanwhile, the #Chiefs are looking to add depth and experience at TE, as they are working on a deal for veteran Benjamin Watson.
    This would be big for getting a Comp pick (3rd or 4th) for Jensen. Watson would cancel out Brown, opening up Jensen.

And, would still have Wallace and Howard to go for possible additional Comp picks (depending on contract values for each).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    “Talk's cheap - let’s go play.” - #19, Johnny Unitas

Follow me on Twitter @ravenssalarycap

Quote Originally Posted by B-more Ravor View Post
    This would be big for getting a Comp pick (3rd or 4th) for Jensen. Watson would cancel out Brown, opening up Jensen.

And, would still have Wallace and Howard to go for possible additional Comp picks (depending on contract values for each).

Hey Ravor - how does the comp picks work if they sign a RFA (Such as Snead who is visiting today) - does that factor into the equation?
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Quote Originally Posted by B-more Ravor View Post

Wasn't Howard released .??

Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    Wasn't Howard released .??
    Technically, the Ravens declined Howard's option, so for comp-pick purposes, it does not count as a release, but it counts as if he was simply an unrestricted free agent....confusing, I know.

Cowboys have singed WR Deonte Thompson.

Maybe that gets Beasely released or takes them out of the Allen Hurns market.

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    We should offer Pryor a 1 year cheap deal. If he busts its nothing, but he's got athletic ability. We are still dreadfully thin at playmaker, and there are literally zero TE in FA worth paying
    Been saying this as well. His upside is huge for how cheap he is right now. Low risk, high reward.