Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 737475

Thread: The great WR RESET of 2018

Re: The great WR RESET of 2018

Looks like #11 won't be part of the 2018 Ravens. Everything that I'm reading says he will be gone, most likely released unless we can find a really dumb trade partner.

perriman.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan55 View Post
    Looks like #11 won't be part of the 2018 Ravens. Everything that I'm reading says he will be gone, most likely released unless we can find a really dumb trade partner.

perriman.jpg
    Source?

One source was the screenshot I attached to my post.

perriman.jpg
    Good - this is a big part of the WR reset IMO. Make it so Perriman has no place on the roster. I suspect the cap savings from cutting him will go towards signing draft picks or injury replacements.

One source was the screenshot I attached to my post.
    Well if true im a little surprised because of how cheap he is but then again he sucks. What a disappointment.

perriman.jpg
    I bash a ton of Ravens picks because I saw the flawed scouting all along like with Correa, Kaufusi, Matt Elam, ect.

Perriman is the one bust that is hard to hold over Ozzie's head, elite speed, good size, solid build, BP didn't succeed because of his own personal development. I think we did everything we could to put him in position to be successful and he just didn't have it in him. That is an individual failure, not so much bad scouting by the Ravens.