Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ozzie opening up a Kennel

Ozzie is doing to the offense what he did to the defense! He’s drafting Dawgs! Hard nosed alpha types that want to win. No more choirboys and corporate yes men, he’s drafting savages and playmakers! I love every pick so far. Go get guys that love and breathe football!

Blog Entries

Re: Ozzie opening up a Kennel

It was eye opening to see how much the coaching staff was clamoring for Jackson. Roman, Marty and James Urban all lobbying for the guy. I'm not sure if they're fed up with Flacco, ready to go into a direction of the style of QB they've had success with, or both.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    It was eye opening to see how much the coaching staff was clamoring for Jackson. Roman, Marty and James Urban all lobbying for the guy. I'm not sure if they're fed up with Flacco, ready to go into a direction of the style of QB they've had success with, or both.
    Makes it sound like Flacco is really a lame duck QB at this point.
    Many feel/thought that Flacco just really didn't care anymore which is a big factor in why Jackson was drafted.
    If the coaching staff was clamoring for Jackson and Flacco actually doesn't care and isn't motivated to keep Jackson on the bench than this could be a real ugly year to be a fan if Jackson is inserted and really isn't ready yet.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Did you see Marlon Humphrey’s reaction. He’s a young stud and he was overwhelmed with the pick of Jackson. The players know what they are getting!

If coaching staff suspects Flacco might mail it in and risk Jackson too early ? Then I could see them carry 3 QBs this season.

They see in him what they saw when they coached McNabb, Vick and Kaepernick to their best seasons.

I'm pinning a lot of hopes on Urban, who also had a big hand in the success the Bengals have had in developing young wideouts. Now if the Ravens would just draft one.

Blog Entries

Ozzie opening up a Kennel

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    They see in him what they saw when they coached McNabb, Vick and Kaepernick to their best seasons.

I'm pinning a lot of hopes on Urban, who also had a big hand in the success the Bengals have had in developing young wideouts. Now if the Ravens would just draft one.
    Kinda sends that narrative that Harbaugh is on a hot seat out the window doesn’t it.
    Also the two other head coaches are imo light years a head of John Harbaugh in the offensive department. This will be what Harbaughs third or 4th different major offensive shift. Ac,qubiak, this Frankenstein shit, now the RPO I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    Kinda sends that narrative that Harbaugh is on a hot seat out the window doesn’t it.
    Also the two other head coaches are imo light years a head of John Harbaugh in the offensive department. This will be what Harbaughs third or 4th different major offensive shift. Ac,qubiak, this Frankenstein shit, now the RPO I guess.

Idk man. Harbaugh looked as happy as any of them. Plus he brought in Marty and Roman.

Watch the defense suck this year though lol

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post

Although don't expect my head coach to really be an X's O's guy. I want him to be a CEO with with vision, motivation and organization.

Billick was brought in as an "offensive guru" but really his success was that he was CEO-type.

I actually think Harbaugh is pretty good in this area, and the fact that they brought Urban in to me signals that he's doing his job. My only fault with him is that there have been too many voices in the room and no consistent coach for Joe--slow to find a replacement for Kubiak.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenalytics View Post
    Idk man. Harbaugh looked as happy as any of them. Plus he brought in Marty and Roman.

Watch the defense suck this year though lol
    I’ve been saying it before the draft the fans think Harbaugh is on a hot seat but he’s not. He’s got scapegoats lined up. When this season fails it’s going to be Joe and MMs fault. Then the following year his excuse will be it’s LJs first season starting followed by the same excuse the following year. Then it will be LJs fault buying him more time. They guy is going to have a 20 year reign

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    Although don't expect my head coach to really be an X's O's guy. I want him to be a CEO with with vision, motivation and organization.

Billick was brought in as an "offensive guru" but really his success was that he was CEO-type.

I actually think Harbaugh is pretty good in this area, and the fact that they brought Urban in to me signals that he's doing his job. My only fault with him is that there have been too many voices in the room and no consistent coach for Joe--slow to find a replacement for Kubiak.
    But the head coach should have a system in mind ie Ac or WC or what ever and stick with it. How’s a GM supposed to match players to scheme if every three years your switching schemes. It’s no wonder there’s so many round pegs square holes.

It looks like we learned from our mistakes w/ Joe when it comes to Lamar Jackson. Marty helped Vick turn it around. Greg Roman made Tyrod and Kaep look like pro bowlers. Lamar has more talent in his right arm then both of them combined.