Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Saviours' Day 2018 - Farrakhan Speaks

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Sad part is, it would be nice to engage in debate with someone with such different views, just too bad he only spews on race baiting trash or dismisses anyone else's opinion because of race, which ironically is racist.

MV provide more comical shit to be honest
    True.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

You really think he will be able to actually give an opinion backed by anything except for his hurt feels and racist society
    He's not mv, so maybe

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    He's not mv, so maybe
    He's not defending anything.

He's not making an argument.

He's not reading anything anyone else says in response to his nonsense.

He's doing the same thing that Baltravens does. He stirs the pot and offers nothing in return. filth is now making nonsensical race-baiting comments...splits...then interjects again with the same race-baiting comments.

I went back and looked at some of the quoted MV comments from the last couple of months, and they pretty much have the identical take on "Jewish persecution" vs "black persecution" and their words are almost identical. He frames his argument....if you want to call it that...the exact same semantic way.

I guess the real mistake is that there are people on this board who are actually looking to have genuine discourse so we constantly feed him. I know I do.

I wasn't actively posting on this board during the election, but I looked through the "Election 2016 thread" earlier this week for shits and giggles...and filth was a COMPLETELY different character. He was insightful and contributed and nothing was racist. Where's that guy?

I also noted that HoustonRaven was very condescending in almost everything he wrote. There was an arrogant tone in his posts. At least, I picked up on it while reading through the responses.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    He's not defending anything.

He's not making an argument.

He's not reading anything anyone else says in response to his nonsense.

He's doing the same thing that Baltravens does. He stirs the pot and offers nothing in return. filth is now making nonsensical race-baiting comments...splits...then interjects again with the same race-baiting comments.

I went back and looked at some of the quoted MV comments from the last couple of months, and they pretty much have the identical take on "Jewish persecution" vs "black persecution" and their words are almost identical. He frames his argument....if you want to call it that...the exact same semantic way.

I guess the real mistake is that there are people on this board who are actually looking to have genuine discourse so we constantly feed him. I know I do.

I wasn't actively posting on this board during the election, but I looked through the "Election 2016 thread" earlier this week for shits and giggles...and filth was a COMPLETELY different character. He was insightful and contributed and nothing was racist. Where's that guy?

I also noted that HoustonRaven was very condescending in almost everything he wrote. There was an arrogant tone in his posts. At least, I picked up on it while reading through the responses.
    Only thing ive noticed that Filth hasn't done that MV does is

talk about the revolution that is coming

us white folk finna learn

talk about reparations

[QUOTE=usmccharles;1418575]Sad part is, it would be nice to engage in debate with someone with such different views, just too bad he only spews on race baiting trash or dismisses anyone else's opinion because of race, which ironically is racist.

It's not only nice it can really sharpen your skills if you believe in certain values. I had an outright marxist professor who even cosigned my masters thesis just because he respected me and I him. We can disagree about the fundamentals of how to organize society but as long as you leave your ego out of it so much can be learned about "the other" and yourself. True enlightenment!

Quote Originally Posted by BuryRaven View Post
    It's not only nice it can really sharpen your skills if you believe in certain values. I had an outright marxist professor who even cosigned my masters thesis just because he respected me and I him. We can disagree about the fundamentals of how to organize society but as long as you leave your ego out of it so much can be learned about "the other" and yourself. True enlightenment!
    I think this is why the posters on this forum call out the bullshit. We want to engage and learn.

So, if anyone drops a "the nation of Islam is misunderstood like Fox News" comment and doesn't back it up...its pointless. I actually want to hear his reasoning. That's a pretty strong statement.

IMO, Reverand Louis is a disgusting and deplorable human being. If he's the leader of the NOI and spewing Hitler-ese...why don't we know about it? Why wasn't this a news story? David fucking Duke sneezes, and he's on the front page of the NYT. Evil is evil. Call the shit straight.

[QUOTE=BuryRaven;1418912]

I think this is why the posters on this forum call out the bullshit. We want to engage and learn.

So, if anyone drops a "the nation of Islam is misunderstood like Fox News" comment and doesn't back it up...its pointless. I actually want to hear his reasoning. That's a pretty strong statement.

IMO, Reverand Louis is a disgusting and deplorable human being. If he's the leader of the NOI and spewing Hitler-ese...why don't we know about it? Why wasn't this a news story? David fucking Duke sneezes, and he's on the front page of the NYT. Evil is evil. Call the shit straight.
    I agree with you both, 100%.

I have learned so much about football on this forum just with back and forth discussions with guys/girls on here and its something I really enjoy. Discussing why I think Barkley should be number 1 and Miz completely disagreeing gives me an insight from another point of view, ive actually been swayed from my opinion on here a couple times because I welcome difference of opinion.

What's to say we cant offer each other the same thing in discussions about life experiences? For the most part, most of us here do have good exchanges and learn from one another, but hearing bull shit race baiting garbage that isn't backed by an opinion is literally worthless.

There is such an opportunity to learn from one another and grow as a person on here because of the diversity, its insulting to us who want to have a discussion when he shits out of his mouth onto the keyboard as he continuously does. I will no long respond to that worthless waste of bandwith

Blog Entries

[QUOTE=usmccharles;1418941]
    Quote Originally Posted by BuryRaven View Post

I agree with you both, 100%.

I have learned so much about football on this forum just with back and forth discussions with guys/girls on here and its something I really enjoy. Discussing why I think Barkley should be number 1 and Miz completely disagreeing gives me an insight from another point of view, ive actually been swayed from my opinion on here a couple times because I welcome difference of opinion.

What's to say we cant offer each other the same thing in discussions about life experiences? For the most part, most of us here do have good exchanges and learn from one another, but hearing bull shit race baiting garbage that isn't backed by an opinion is literally worthless.

There is such an opportunity to learn from one another and grow as a person on here because of the diversity, its insulting to us who want to have a discussion when he shits out of his mouth onto the keyboard as he continuously does. I will no long respond to that worthless waste of bandwith
    Hear hear!

[QUOTE=CincyCat;1418970]

Hear hear!

That really confused me the way you quoted it lol

Blog Entries

[QUOTE=usmccharles;1418972]
    Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    That really confused me the way you quoted it lol
    Didn't mean to confuse ya'. It's all good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I personally am against the practice of automatically condemning people because they are "friends" with someone who has certain views. In no way are those views always transferrable. I am friends with people who are pro-choice, but that does not mean I am in favor of killing babies. However, when the friend in question is a terrorist or a raging anti-Semite, that's problematic IMO.

Case in point...

http://dailycaller.com/2018/03/05/ho...uis-farrakhan/

"Davis has a personal relationship with Farrakhan and is unbothered by Farrakhan’s position on “the Jewish question,” he told TheDCNF on Sunday. Davis called Farrakhan an “outstanding human being” in an interview with The Daily Caller in February and said he has regularly visited with Farrakhan."

Anyone who is openly an admitted friend/supporter of Louis Farrakhan should NOT have a seat in Congress. To me, it's despicable and it SHOULD be political suicide.

I personally am against the practice of automatically condemning people because they are "friends" with someone who has certain views. In no way are those views always transferrable. I am friends with people who are pro-choice, but that does not mean I am in favor of killing babies. However, when the friend in question is a terrorist or a raging anti-Semite, that's problematic IMO.

Case in point...

http://dailycaller.com/2018/03/05/ho...uis-farrakhan/

"Davis has a personal relationship with Farrakhan and is unbothered by Farrakhan’s position on “the Jewish question,” he told TheDCNF on Sunday. Davis called Farrakhan an “outstanding human being” in an interview with The Daily Caller in February and said he has regularly visited with Farrakhan."

Anyone who is openly an admitted friend/supporter of Louis Farrakhan should NOT have a seat in Congress. To me, it's despicable and it SHOULD be political suicide.
    Would you be friends with an Arab? Would you be friends with a Sunni or Shi’a Muslim?