Page 1 of 14 123 ... LastLast

Saviours' Day 2018 - Farrakhan Speaks

On Sunday in Chicago, vehement anti-Semite Reverend Louis Farrakhan gave his “Saviours Day Address,” in which he poisonously attacked the Jewish people. You would think that people supposedly fighting for equal rights would shun such a hateful human being, but...Tamika Mallory, one of the "Women's March" organizers, was there in attendance was very complimentary to Mr. Farrakhan.

Mallory said..."Thank God this man is still alive and doing well. He is definitely the GOAT."

Below are some quotes from the GOAT...

1) "...women need to learn how to cook so their husbands don’t become obese."

2) "..."the powerful Jews are my enemy.”

3) "...the Jews were responsible for all of this filth and degenerate behavior."

4) "...let me tell you something, when you want something in this world, the Jew holds the door."

5) "White folks are going down. And Satan is going down. And Farrakhan ...has pulled the cover off the eyes of that Satanic Jew and I’m here to say your time is up, your world is through."

From Jake "lefty" Tapper: "The difference between Farrakhan and some members of the alt-reich whose heinous bigotry has received a lot of attention this past year: Farrakhan has a much larger following and elected officials meet with him openly." (coughObamacough)

I didn't even know this speech happened. Why wasn't this given much media attention?

On a side note, I'm still outraged over Trump saying the word "shithole" in private.
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 02-28-2018 at 04:57 PM.

Re: Saviours' Day 2018 - Farrakhan Speaks

Yeah ...the good ole Nation Of Islam. Never has an organization been based on hatred other than the KKK. Which is ironic in today’s world...seems MSM wants to tie any conservative white person to the Klan or Arian Brotherhood but Nat of Islam can spew racist /anti semantic rants and nothing is said. I swear if there ever is another civil uprising in this country ...it will be lead by the Left and the Blacks are gonna be their foot soldiers. They (blacks) don’t realize that the Left only cares about $$$ and power just like the Right!
    Ive never understood that it’s ok, even celebrated to be whatever “origin” culture/ race you are in this country ...except White. African -American, Irish-American, Latin-American....no Anglo/Saxon-American? Black pride is good and healthy ...White pride ...racist. What the hell?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post

1) "...women need to learn how to cook so their husbands don’t become obese."

2) "..."the powerful Jews are my enemy.”

3) "...the Jews were responsible for all of this filth and degenerate behavior."

4) "...let me tell you something, when you want something in this world, the Jew holds the door."

5) "White folks are going down. And Satan is going down. And Farrakhan ...has pulled the cover off the eyes of that Satanic Jew and I’m here to say your time is up, your world is through."

1) I'm not married, will I starve now?
    2) what defines power? Technically I'm a jew, so is the power within? Like the Force?
    3) take a bath
    4) If there is no jew around, is the door closed?
    5) hail satan

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    1) I'm not married, will I starve now?
    2) what defines power? Technically I'm a jew, so is the power within? Like the Force?
    3) take a bath
    4) If there is no jew around, is the door closed?
    5) hail satan
    The power comes from the pouch of Jew gold you wear around your neck. Haven't you watched South Park?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    The power comes from the pouch of Jew gold you wear around your neck. Haven't you watched South Park?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
    shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Blog Entries

Just read about this earlier. Jake Crapper can't decide which side to be on, lol.

https://www.mediaite.com/online/jake...th-him-openly/
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

The NOI is a misunderstood enterprise, much like Fox News.

Quote Originally Posted by filthflarnfilth View Post
    The NOI is a misunderstood enterprise, much like Fox News.
    How is it “misunderstood “. Please enlighten me.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    How is it “misunderstood “. Please enlighten me.

You really think he will be able to actually give an opinion backed by anything except for his hurt feels and racist society

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    You really think he will be able to actually give an opinion backed by anything except for his hurt feels and racist society
    No. But I’m a sucker for knowledge. And I figure if we all keep peppering him with questions he may quit. He thankfully killed off his only adversary in MV. Lol

Blog Entries

No. But I’m a sucker for knowledge. And I figure if we all keep peppering him with questions he may quit. He thankfully killed off his only adversary in MV. Lol

MV deserved to die a clone's death. He was an assclone.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Sad part is, it would be nice to engage in debate with someone with such different views, just too bad he only spews on race baiting trash or dismisses anyone else's opinion because of race, which ironically is racist.

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    MV deserved to die a clone's death. He was an assclone.
    MV provide more comical shit to be honest