Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
  1. Re: Orlando Brown Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    How much does Baker Mayfields athletic ability and improvising help that 3/900 stat line? Flacco is a lot more pocket oriented (though id like to see him roll out more). Just a question not an observation.
    Excellent points.

Blog Entries

Re: Orlando Brown Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post
    And just ran a 5.86. Wtf has he been doing for the last 45 days???

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

40 times for a offensive linemen is probably overrated though. I would be most interested in brown 3 cone drill time.

Mike McGlinchey is the better OT prospect

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1988 View Post
    40 times for a offensive linemen is probably overrated though. I would be most interested in brown 3 cone drill time.
    What if I told you...
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Blog Entries

A former NFL players son, a top prospect in the draft, should have more connections than the average prospect to get prepared. I dont think hes not been doing anything, I think it shows just how much hes lacking athletic ability compared to some of his peers.

That said, Im not to worried about his 40 obviously. near pointless for OL, imo. theres a threshold for some of these that vary for different factors. I get the long argument and how thats harder for those guys, but id still expect low 20s minimum. He can improve on that at his proday and still check that box off. 3 cone is more important for OL and DL, imo.

The whole fat kid that loses weight, and shows ability in college due to massive size but lacks functional strength and technique in the NFL just reminds me so much of Terrence Cody. It doesnt translate well because in order to have been 400lbs shows an incredible lack of dedication in the first place, which all those things he needs to improve requires. I know hes rededicated himself since his father passed, but Terrence did as well, and it was too little too late. Orlando will improve in those areas, but the interviews will be important to figuring out just how bad he wants this.

Side note: Zeus totally should have named all his kids after greek gods. Ares Brown would have been badass.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

What’s the chances he fails a drug test

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

He's not taking this seriously. Brown was over 400 pounds and then changed his life to get into the 340s. It does concern me that he's getting into some bad habits again. I really like the player I saw on youtube but you do have to be worried that won't be the guy you get once he gets paid

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by unbelievable View Post
    I agree, but my gut tells me he will be gone by #16... Bc

I'm getting Terrance Cody vibes from Orlando Brown.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    He's not taking this seriously. Brown was over 400 pounds and then changed his life to get into the 340s. It does concern me that he's getting into some bad habits again. I really like the player I saw on youtube but you do have to be worried that won't be the guy you get once he gets paid
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaRaven View Post
    I'm getting Terrance Cody vibes from Orlando Brown.
    I think you guys have me convinced that I don't want Zeus II as a Raven... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by unbelievable View Post
    Based off what?

I'd be concerned about drafting a guy high in the 1st that still needs to put on weight. He's 6'8 and weighed in at 312. That's a bit concerning. He's also pretty light in his lower body adn it shows on tape.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB