Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

After learning of a contract extension for Pees, I have little faith in keeping Harbaughs paws off the draft

Boller killed Billick and the evil new cuss word CONTINUITY will be Harbaughs demise. I hope I'm really wrong here and Steveies comment about overanalyzing draft picks was about limiting certain input on players.

However, after Pees took a proverbial dump in every fans toilet and ran out without flushing, then getting a offer to continue such horrors, I unfortunately believe our post draft analysis will show CONTINUITY.

Only players that Harbs can deal with, just like the failed coaches. Never going out of his comfort zone to make needed changes or decisions on personnel. Again, hope I'm wrong after FA and the draft.

It's up to Ozzie to allow it or not

Re: After learning of a contract extension for Pees, I have little faith in keeping Harbaughs paws off the draft

Continuity should not be an evil cuss word though. I mean I get the joke on Harbaugh, but continuity is generally better than volatility. I don't understand.

Blog Entries

Re: After learning of a contract extension for Pees, I have little faith in keeping Harbaughs paws off the draft

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    Continuity should not be an evil cuss word though. I mean I get the joke on Harbaugh, but continuity is generally better than volatility. I don't understand.
    Continuity is better when you're winning. Continuing to do the same thing when unsuccessful while expecting different results is the textbook definition of insanity.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Continuity is better when you're winning.
    *golf clap*

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Continuity is better when you're winning. Continuing to do the same thing when unsuccessful while expecting different results is the textbook definition of insanity.
    Everything is better when a team is winning but most Ravens fans wouldn't have liked Dean Pees regardless. Cam Cameron wasn't even liked that much and The Ravens were going to the playoffs consistently with him as their offensive coordinator before the 2012 season. When it comes to Dean Pees I can't really say changes weren't made. The defense played faster, players were more sound tacklers,and etc than in years past.

It also seems like Ozzie Newsome and John Harbaugh recognized that yeah the defense had it's failures but they didn't really always do right by Dean Pees either by getting him talent.The secondary depth has been a major topic for this team since 2014 and The Ravens just so happen to be at their deepest at that position until 2017.It took them 3 years to do so and even now they have to look to add more depth to the position.

Blog Entries

John Harbaugh inherited a very good roster in 2008, and did a good job of managing that and keeping the ball rolling to an eventual superbowl. But since we've lost much of that roster since, John has not done a great job at getting back to that level and is clearly not a very adaptable person. Hes going to have to go out of comfort zone this year, or he wont be coaching the Ravens in 2019. He also needs to get his hands out of the draft process imo. He was good at what he did before the SB year, but since then he has clearly had a much bigger say in who gets signed and who gets drafted. We need to get back to letting John coach and manage to roster, and let ozzie and eric do the assembling of the roster.

Harbs is a good but not great coach. He is in the John Fox, Mike Tomlin league. He isn't an initiative genius like his brother or Belicheat.

Hopefully most know that John Harbaugh was offering Dean Pees a contract extension before the 2017 season.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1988 View Post
    Hopefully most know that John Harbaugh was offering Dean Pees a contract extension before the 2017 season.
    He shouldn't be coach anymore but the Ravens stay one year behind. My opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    He shouldn't be coach anymore but the Ravens stay one year behind. My opinion.
    One year behind? That's being kind. Three years from now we'll still be having these discussions. Remember, the only person who matters thinks that Harbaugh is a great coach and if it weren't for the bounce of the ball he'd have as many Lombardi trophies as Belichick.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

CONTINUITY :

CON = deception.

TIN = metal container.

UITY = diminutive of second-person pronoun.

To recap, CONTINUITY means a fraud packaged just for little old you.

... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1988 View Post
    Everything is better when a team is winning but most Ravens fans wouldn't have liked Dean Pees regardless. Cam Cameron wasn't even liked that much and The Ravens were going to the playoffs consistently with him as their offensive coordinator before the 2012 season. When it comes to Dean Pees I can't really say changes weren't made. The defense played faster, players were more sound tacklers,and etc than in years past.

It also seems like Ozzie Newsome and John Harbaugh recognized that yeah the defense had it's failures but they didn't really always do right by Dean Pees either by getting him talent.The secondary depth has been a major topic for this team since 2014 and The Ravens just so happen to be at their deepest at that position until 2017.It took them 3 years to do so and even now they have to look to add more depth to the position.
    Yeah the defense totally changed... they didn't give up leads in critical moments of the game, like they tightened up against the Bengals and didn't allow a TD on a 4th and 12 play. Oh wait....

LOL not giving him talent? Is this a serious comment?

Offering Swiss Pee's an extension is the epitome of how content Harbaugh has grown. After this season, I've finally realized the ship has sailed on Harbaugh. Inconsistency and failing to finish have now become his trademark. I understand injuries have played a major roll in that but a large part is due to the emotional roller coaster this team rides. If we don't win a playoff game next year I'm content on sending him packing and giving Eric a clean slate to start over and build this team how he see's fit. We should have threw the deuces up and traded his ass to the Colts the minute McDaniels weaseled out. But given the way this Franchise has grown embarrassingly passive, can't say I'm surprised we didn't.