Blog Entries

Piers Morgan Redemption?

You watch and decide. I think Piers is seeing the light, though I have slammed him in the past.

http://www.foxnews.com/shows/tucker-...n-tonight.html
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Re: Piers Morgan Redemption?

One of the things that I sometimes fail to realize is that a lot of the "political actors" on television have a role to play. Many of them argue for sides they agree with and argue for sides they don't agree with. The job is to make a convincing argument either way. Someone like Piers Morgan is similar to someone like Skip Bayless IMO. Skip's job on ESPN (when ESPN was a watchable sport's channel) was to antagonize and create debate. He did his job so well that he received death threats from angry fans. Eventually, his schtick wore out it's welcome and he left. Piers Morgan's gun debate with Ben Shapiro is one of the most watched gun debate interviews online, and I'm not entirely convinced that Morgan believed everything he was saying. He was working for CNN at the time and he had to make a case for the political views of his employer...who was probably paying him handsomely. He failed miserably, and Shapiro obliterated him, but Piers did his job.

I don't think he is seeing the light. IMO, I think he's always felt this way.