Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Laura Ingraham under fire for Racist Remarks.

[QUOTE=CarrollCoRaven;1415241]
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    This.

Fucking wah-wah generation.

Freedom of speech is racist if you are not a leftist. The word racist has no meaning anymore it's used so often.
    True. Calls of racism have become similar to crying wolf

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    "People who voted for Trump are uninformed and ignorant"

"Trump is a bum."

"Trump doesn't give a FUCK about people."

As someone who pretends to be a role model, non of these comments are full of love. To pretend they aren't hateful is intellectually dishonest. Case closed.

This Lebron guy is a PERFECT example of what's changed in society from an era where these types of comments were never uttered publicly. Comments like "Fuck Trump" are idiotic. Comments like the ones Lebron made are idiotic. Infusing race into it is even more idiotic. It's divisive. To hate is now socially acceptable. A cultural icon like Lebron should have intellectual discourse about something he might have an opinion about. Lebron is lowering himself to the Eminem/Kathy Griffin crowd. He should be better than that. It's disappointing and indefensible and irresponsible.

Lebron is not the only one from the NBA who has displayed hatred. KD, Curry, Steve Kerr and Greg Popovich have also displayed their hatred and racial spewing.

Blog Entries

How about Fuck the NBA. I quit watching it years ago. Bunch of thugs all about getting all up in your face. It's just a pissing contest.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

It seems kind of silly coming from a network who solicits the political views of people like Curt Schilling, Ted Nugent, and the guy from Duck Dynasty to take issue with what Lebron said. I've never heard of Laura Ingram and I'm not really sure why anyone would care what she says? Is she important? A lot of these cable news shows are like WWE.

I don't agree with what she said if you don't agree with Lebron and I certainly don't attack him for what he said not his right to say it.

As a side note as someone who doesn't support players speaking on whatever issue they feel like when I go to see a game when should they be allowed to speak on issues that are important to them? If they can't do it at work or on their personal time?

F this shit I refuse to turn into antifa. Ingram should be able to dribble circles around Lebron politically and destroy him with facts, if she can't then maybe she needs to go back to the bullpen and allow Foxnews to find someone else who can.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    I don't agree with what she said if you don't agree with Lebron and I certainly don't attack him for what he said not his right to say it.

As a side note as someone who doesn't support players speaking on whatever issue they feel like when I go to see a game when should they be allowed to speak on issues that are important to them? If they can't do it at work or on their personal time?

F this shit I refuse to turn into antifa. Ingram should be able to dribble circles around Lebron politically and destroy him with facts, if she can't then maybe she needs to go back to the bullpen and allow Foxnews to find someone else who can.
    Not sure what that means, with all due respect. ?

Huh? Not sure what u meant here.

Lebron said something dumb and untrue and an intelligent person called him out on it. The guy doesn't know shit about politics and this latest comment doesn't help his cause.

Why is this even a story?

This isn't news.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Huh? Not sure what u meant here.

Lebron said something dumb and untrue and an intelligent person called him out on it. The guy doesn't know shit about politics and this latest comment doesn't help his cause.

Why is this even a story?

This isn't news.
    LBJ will run for President (again?) and 40% of people will actually vote for him. Lemmings abound.

BTW, I read The Fanatic's post on the 24x7 forum and I take it seriously. I am hoping I haven't stepped over the line as I know I am a guest here. If I have, feel free to PM me or let me know. I believe in free speech and like robust discussion.

https://forum.russellstreetreport.co...h-an-iron-fist!!

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    LBJ will run for President (again?) and 40% of people will actually vote for him. Lemmings abound.

BTW, I read The Fanatic's post on the 24x7 forum and I take it seriously. I am hoping I haven't stepped over the line as I know I am a guest here. If I have, feel free to PM me or let me know. I believe in free speech and like robust discussion.

https://forum.russellstreetreport.co...h-an-iron-fist!!
    Finally!

I hope this gets rid of the "usual suspects."

The Parkland thread is actually a great thread with a lot of good discussions. I'd like to point out that race-baiting wasn't mentioned in any post in that thread. It was civil and interesting. That's what this forum SHOULD be about.

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    Not sure what that means, with all due respect. ?

Antifa tries to shutup people they don't agree with from speaking rather then debating the issues. Their methods maybe more grotesque but the fundamental thinking is the same you don't have a right to speak because I disagree with you politically.

Lebron can say whatever the hell he wants and continue to be misinformed as he wants. As long as he doesn't do his sermons when I pay his salary to watch him dribble a basketball what he does on his personal time is his own business. Whether the left wants to champion his beliefs is their own business I can tune out of his garbage and had no idea what he even said that started this because I don't follow him on twitter or instagram or whatever platform he used to spread his nonsense. I have that ability as does everyone else who don't agree what he says to not follow him.

If Ingram felt what he said was not accurate then debate him on the issues not his right to say something.
    Last edited by boller4president; 02-18-2018 at 01:30 PM.

Blog Entries

Laura Ingraham under fire for Racist Remarks.

Antifa tries to shutup people they don't agree with from speaking rather then debating the issues. Their methods maybe more grotesque but the fundamental thinking is the same you don't have a right to speak because I disagree with you politically.

Lebron can say whatever the hell he wants and continue to be misinformed as he wants. As long as he doesn't do his sermons when I pay his salary to watch him dribble a basketball what he does on his personal time is his own business. Whether the left wants to champion his beliefs is their own business I can tune out of his garbage and had no idea what he even said that started this because I don't follow him on twitter or instagram or whatever platform he used to spread his nonsense. I have that ability as does everyone else who don't agree what he says to not follow him.

If Ingram felt what he said was not accurate then debate him on the issues not his right to say something.
    I agree completely. What most people have missed is that Laura Ingraham wrote a book years ago called "Shut Up and Sing". It was directed at The Dixie Chicks (who are as white as chalk) who said on foreign soil they were ashamed of our President (Geo.W.Bush). Basically we don't pay to hear you political beliefs, we pay to watch you sing or play.
    Last edited by CincyCat; 02-18-2018 at 03:09 PM.

AntiIf Ingram felt what he said was not accurate then debate him on the issues not his right to say something.
    I'm not sure if you watch Ingram's show, but she didn't say anything about his right to say something.

Lebron has made, and continues to make disparaging remarks on TV that do NOTHING but promote hatred. That point isn't debatable. He sounds like an idiot and he embarrasses himself everytime he opens his mouth. The only problem is that the MSM pundits agree with him and promote the hatred as normal and totally ok. I'm sure the kids that look up to Lebron are paying attention, and we're all wondering why society has taken a downturn? This is how kids' heroes talk today? Really? Ingram appropriately called him out on it and told him to shut up. Good for her! More people need to nip this hate spewing in the bud. It's irresponsible. Ingram is one of the most intelligent political people on television today, and the day she starts saying "Lebron James doesn't give a FUCK about people"...then Lebron has every right to tell her to "shut up and host" and he would be right in doing so and it wouldn't be racist. Case closed.

She actually invited Lebron onto her show to debate him. Sean Hannity also invited any NFL football player on his show to debate the anthem protest. Lebron would never even entertain debating ANYONE about politics especially someone who has an opinion outside of "Fuck Trump." No NFL player would entertain debating Hannity as well. If you want to see how these "virtue signaling celebrities" perform on these shows, watch Rob Reiner's performances against Tucker Carlson. It's embarrassing and it's obvious to anyone who pays attention that they don't know wtf they are talking about but have the audacity to condescendingly tell us "...you’ll have nothing to watch but football and mixed martial arts, which are not the arts.” Lebron would be humiliated if he ever tried to have intellectual discourse with anyone with an opposing view and he knows it. That is unless CNN invites him on one of their shows where they just agree together on all of the same hate points. I actually wouldn't be surprised if that happens...and that would be even more HATE that he would be pouring into the stream.

I echo Ingram's sentitments...Lebron, shut up and dribble.
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 02-18-2018 at 04:36 PM.