Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Ed Reed hall of fame 2018

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I'll bet 100 RSR bucks you're wrong on that. Reed walks in to the HOF next year. Better yet, he strip sacks the vote, picks it up and glides in to the HOF
    I haven't gambled since I bought a roll of nickels to play pinball machines in my Dad's restaurant, when slots were legal in Maryland. If I were to gamble again: I would happily lose that bet!
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

These rsr dollars need to be a thing

TO would be out. He pissed too many people off.

As for Ed Reed - He was the delight of sportswriters and broadcasters every time he stepped on the field, and they are the one's who vote and influence the vote. He was called "the most exciting man in football" for quite awhile lol and he's got the stats to back it up. When Ed got the ball all the talking heads STHU 'cause they all knew magic was about to happen. It's too bad he and Polamalu go at the same time, but we'll just have to do our best to get along with our Steeler rivals when we flood Canton next year.

While I'm at it I just gotta shout this out: IF YOU ARE A DIE HARD RAVENS FAN YOU BETTER MAKE A SERIOUS EFFORT TO GET YOUR ASS TO CANTON FOR THE INDUCTION OF THE GREATEST PLAYERS IN OUR HISTORY! DON'T MISS THIS HISTORIC MOMENT - YOU'LL REGRET IT!

JMHAO. I already regret missing JO. I will not miss Ray and Ed.

Go Ravens!!!
    Twenty years of Cheers.
    Thanks Baltimore Ravens Fans - You're the Best!

Urlacher. I’m still surprised he made it 1st ballot
    Me too.
    "I don't know a man on this Earth who can outwork me". Ray Lewis

I'll bet 100 RSR bucks you're wrong on that. Reed walks in to the HOF next year. Better yet, he strip sacks the vote, picks it up and glides in to the HOF
    He'll have to resist the temptation to lateral the vote to Dawan Landry.

Fortunately, Landry won't be anywhere around this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Fan Dan View Post
    TO would be out. He pissed too many people off.

As for Ed Reed - He was the delight of sportswriters and broadcasters every time he stepped on the field, and they are the one's who vote and influence the vote. He was called "the most exciting man in football" for quite awhile lol and he's got the stats to back it up. When Ed got the ball all the talking heads STHU 'cause they all knew magic was about to happen. It's too bad he and Polamalu go at the same time, but we'll just have to do our best to get along with our Steeler rivals when we flood Canton next year.

While I'm at it I just gotta shout this out: IF YOU ARE A DIE HARD RAVENS FAN YOU BETTER MAKE A SERIOUS EFFORT TO GET YOUR ASS TO CANTON FOR THE INDUCTION OF THE GREATEST PLAYERS IN OUR HISTORY! DON'T MISS THIS HISTORIC MOMENT - YOU'LL REGRET IT!

JMHAO. I already regret missing JO. I will not miss Ray and Ed.

Go Ravens!!!
    I will be there for Ray's induction in section 220. You'd better start a RAVENS chant at the conclusion of Ray's video.

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    Brady had it written on his wrist look for 20 or something to that effect. The sad thing is most fans don’t even remember him playing SS or blocking punts or well I could go on for awhile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Find 20 on every play"
    https://www.chatsports.com/baltimore...-Picture-13007

If that picture alone isn't evidence that Ed Reed is a first ballot HoF lock, nothing is.