Page 1 of 62 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Parkland FL. School Shooting

This is devastating. What is wrong with these kids? At least he's alive and was too big of a coward to kill himself. Maybe we'll get a few answers this time. Thankfully he will be tried as an adult because he is.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Blog Entries

Re: Parkland FL. School Shooting

We keep reading stories like this. They never end. There is a real sickness in this country.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    We keep reading stories like this. They never end. There is a real sickness in this country.
    There really is. And social media just pours gas on the fire. These kids have enough to figure out just getting to adulthood and now the peer pressure on the Internet is overwhelming I'm sure.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    This is devastating. What is wrong with these kids? At least he's alive and was too big of a coward to kill himself. Maybe we'll get a few answers this time. Thankfully he will be tried as an adult because he is.
    Yep it's so sad that these kids had to go through that, some witnessing it and some being shot and wounded or killed. I don't know if you have seen the footage from the kids cellphone in the room with the gunman, but I don't know about anyone else, but the last thing that would be on my mind would be to take a video of this maniac shooting my classmates while being crouched on the floor avoiding being shot. I find that very bizarre and even somewhat disturbing. I guess kids these days are so attached to their phones that this is what they do, but I would be just trying to survive the attack anyway possible and not worrying about filming it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...gh-school.html
    Last edited by CarrollCoRaven; 02-14-2018 at 08:37 PM.

Blog Entries

Apparently some of the kids had reported seeing the shooter had posted pictures of guns on social media. People need to be more proactive in reporting things like that to the authorities to possibly stop it before it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Apparently some of the kids had reported seeing the shooter had posted pictures of guns on social media. People need to be more proactive in reporting things like that to the authorities to possibly stop it before it happens.
    I don't know the whole story or anything, and obviously not advocating for these terrible things to happen, but what were they suppose to do? Report a kid for posting pictures of guns? Is there more to it? I just now am getting a chance to sit down and read some of this....

Blog Entries

I'm watching Martha McCallum and they are covering this as well as it can be covered. It just boggles the mind how this kid planned this and pulled the fire alarm to exact as much carnage as he could.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    I don't know the whole story or anything, and obviously not advocating for these terrible things to happen, but what were they suppose to do? Report a kid for posting pictures of guns? Is there more to it? I just now am getting a chance to sit down and read some of this....
    He had been expelled from the school and was warned never to come on the grounds with a backpack. He should have been followed more closely as he was making crazy statements online.

I know some disagree with me and we have had civil debate about it, but I still can’t wrap my head around why anyone needs an AR15.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ngata Da Vida View Post
    I know some disagree with me and we have had civil debate about it, but I still can’t wrap my head around why anyone needs an AR15.
    Me neither.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    This kid said that everyone predicted it, so word must have gotten around that he had serious problems. That is a big red flag to me. In most of these instances it seems like the red flags are there, kids and adults need to be more proactive. It's the world we live in. What ever happened to "see something, say something"?

https://twitter.com/WJXTvic/status/963899957559390210

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ngata Da Vida View Post
    There are several reasons. But I think the bigger issue is what drove this kid to want to kill people.