Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: OT: UEFA Champions League Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ngata Da Vida View Post
    Anyone else watch Everton gag yesterday largely because Pickford blasted his own defender from 10 yards away? I didn’t know whether to laugh or cry
    I didn't see it. I did see Wigan take down City in a very entertaining game.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I didn't see it. I did see Wigan take down City in a very entertaining game.
    Yes quite the upset

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ngata Da Vida View Post
    Yes quite the upset
    The deciding goal was so perfect, it almost looked somewhat accidental, because the guy slipped as he shot it. He was definitely trying to place it into the far corner, but the angle was beautiful. The keeper never stood a chance.

It was good to see City rebound yesterday against Arsenal. They didn't stand a chance either.

Do you think Wenger gets it this year or do you think he leaves when he wants to?
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Arsenal is an embarrassment. Disposed of with ease by City 6-0, in a match and a half, in the same week no less. City didn't even play great in the Cup Final. Arsenal is just a mess.

There's only one team who beat City in the league this year. The gap in the premiership is way too much this year for even that team to catch up with them

Blog Entries

Well, La Liga just got interesting. If only for a week.

Blog Entries

United goes down. Two Spanish teams through to the final 8 so far. Roma through over Shaktar.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    United goes down. Two Spanish teams through to the final 8 so far. Roma through over Shaktar.
    Ex my favorite soccer teams are West Ham and AC Milan. You can only imagine how much I like sports right now.

Gtfo with this bump!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Spider Webb View Post
    Ex my favorite soccer teams are West Ham and AC Milan. You can only imagine how much I like sports right now.
    Yeah, speaking of which, what in blazes is going on over there with West Ham? It's damn near Bedlam.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    Gtfo with this bump!
    Don't make me call Luigi, Koopa.