Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

OT: UEFA Champions League Thread

Juventus has an early lead on Spurs. Meanwhile, Basel's defense is playing hard, but their keeper isn't doing them any favors and they're already down 2-0. Tomorrow is the big one that everyone has been waiting for, with Real Madrid v PSG.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Re: OT: UEFA Champions League Thread

EDIT: 3-0 City.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Basel came out pressing and, only thirty-five minutes in, that shit has stopped completely. City is starting to toy with them.

I'm actually a Roma fan. Trying to find a way to stream that game tomorrow, since DirectTV is not showing it to me.
    "Chin up, chest out."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Basel came out pressing and, only thirty-five minutes in, that shit has stopped completely. City is starting to toy with them.
    I find nothing entertaining about Man City and look forward to their sugar daddy tiring of them and returning them to mid-table irrelevance. Not one thing about them is interesting. This match with Basel shouldn't even be taking place. Pathetic matchup.

Plenty of action in the Spurs match though! Higuain blasting a penalty off the cross bar at the stroke of halftime has kept it a game.

Blog Entries

The Most entertaining team in football, Manchester City, is all but through to the round of 8 with 4 away goals and up 4-0 on aggregate.

Quote Originally Posted by HotInHere View Post
    I'm actually a Roma fan. Trying to find a way to stream that game tomorrow, since DirectTV is not showing it to me.
    www.reddit.com/r/soccerstreams

That's like my favorite site on the internet. Well that and....actually nvm just that one

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Spider Webb View Post
    www.reddit.com/r/soccerstreams

That's like my favorite site on the internet. Well that and....actually nvm just that one
    Lol........................

Blog Entries

Juventus really screwed up, allowing Tottenham to come level.

Give Tottenham some credit! Juventus are hard to score against in Turin. Coming back from 2-0 is impressive, and bringing a draw and 2 away goals back to London is pretty huge. They've already beaten Liverpool, ManU, Arsenal, Real Madrid, and Borussia Dortmund there this season. The only big team they've lost to at home was Chelsea way back in the 2nd week of league play. Advantage Spurs in the 2nd leg.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Juventus really screwed up, allowing Tottenham to come level.
    Right...the Higuain PK miss is going to be huge.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Cactus View Post
    Give Tottenham some credit! Juventus are hard to score against in Turin. Coming back from 2-0 is impressive, and bringing a draw and 2 away goals back to London is pretty huge. They've already beaten Liverpool, ManU, Arsenal, Real Madrid, and Borussia Dortmund there this season. The only big team they've lost to at home was Chelsea way back in the 2nd week of league play. Advantage Spurs in the 2nd leg.
    Agreed. Funny thing is...if Juve score first at Wembley its a new ball game. Honestly, both of these teams play positive football so it should be a great return fixture