Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Real Fan Dan's Super Bowl Adventure

Awesome stuff man! I'm glad you got to have and enjoy the experience!!!

Dan,

Want to get you on our radio show to discuss your experience!
    Follow me on Twitter @RSRLombardi

Quote Originally Posted by TL24x7 View Post
    Dan,

Want to get you on our radio show to discuss your experience!
    Absolutely. Gotta tell the Fans about it.
    Twenty years of Cheers.
    Thanks Baltimore Ravens Fans - You're the Best!

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    There is not anyone better to represent Ravens fans than Real Fan Dan. He serves as an ambassador to why NFL fans love the game and show their enthusiastic gratitude. It turn, we show our appreciation for him ... Bc
    aw shucks BC.

but i'm still not takin' your SIL off your hands.
    Twenty years of Cheers.

Blog Entries

Smile Re: Real Fan Dan's Super Bowl Adventure

Quote Originally Posted by Real Fan Dan View Post
    aw shucks BC.

but i'm still not takin' your SIL off your hands.
    Damn, I was trying to butter you up so I could unload her,

but I can see that you already have a woman 1,000X better than my SIL ... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    There is not anyone better to represent Ravens fans than Real Fan Dan. He serves as an ambassador to why NFL fans love the game and show their enthusiastic gratitude. It turn, we show our appreciation for him ... Bc
    Thanks again bc. But actually I think Captain Defense is the best ambassador we Ravens Fans have. (Wes is certainly better looking anyway lol!) He's a great spokesman for Raven Nation. I'm just glad to join him and so many other great Fans in firing ya'll up in the Stadium!

GO RAVENS!!!
    Twenty years of Cheers.

congrats buddy - well deserved

now time to set up another meet and greet !

Sorry I can't seem to post more pics because I exceed storage limit. If anyone can help me figure this out please pm me lol.

Anyway on with the story: Each of the 32 Fans and their guests who won tix had a different story on how they got them, and the tales came out as we partied and went to the various events together. The NFL calls us the "Season Ticket Members" team.

The Redskins couple in their 70's had season tix for over 50 years, as did a gent from SF who was bequeathed his tickets by his Uncle who passed when he was 7.

The Colts reps got married on the field in Indy and were given the SB trip for their honeymoon!

"Moose" represents the Jaguars. This lively guy has downs syndrome, and he enjoyed himself immensely at SB LII.

Titans Fans Lisa & Tim really got along with Robin and I. We reveled in shared stories of the Ravens / Titans rivalry in the early goings of our franchises. That was knock down drag out football back then of the like not seen nowadays. They won their tix by picking the right gift package on the field during a Titans game. We sat next to each other at the SB and Lisa made sure we got tons of pics after Robin lost her phone along the Skyway to US Bank stadium. I called her phone and a wonderful lady named Kelly from Wells Fargo security found it. We recovered it after the game!

The cat from Cincy (not Cincy Cat ) qualified with an excellent video of his man cave and tales of famous Bengals games. He then networked with Bengals fans on the internet to win the fan vote. You could tell that he initially took umbrage with being at close quarters with fans of certain teams lol, but he (like everyone else) quickly got over it and we just got along great. Cat took the video of me doing our cheer on the actual field

The Steelers couple were very nice and we talked amicably His name is Rob; my wife's is Robin. My name is Daniel; hers is Danielle. That was just too freakin' weird so I ordered another bourbon & ginger.

Sam & Martha came from Tampa Bay. Sam is a deacon in the Baptist church, as i am in the Lutheran churches. Sam got his tickets because of his charitable work with the Buccaneers. He's a great guy.

Many fans won contests or raffles or, like Lori & Harland - farmers and wonderfully friendly Cowboys fans - they simply got a phone call from their team asking them if they wanted to go to the SB! The Fan representing Atlanta said she got hers because she was the only Falcons season ticket holder living in Minnesota! She brought her Mom. Although she wasn't in our group, I met a Ravens Fan who sat near us who said she was a PSL owner who lived in Minnesota and that's why she had received free tickets.

When I get our group shot from the NFL i'll post it. And when I fully figure out the pic posting procedure for this site I'll post a pic of our main man Hector. You can see him at the beginning of the video of the cheer on the field. Hector is a vibrant little boy who is bravely fighting cancer. He proudly represents the Rams. Please remember him in your prayers. He is our Team Captain, Mascot, and Hero.

Sincerely,

real fan dan
    Last edited by Real Fan Dan; 02-09-2018 at 03:48 PM.
    Twenty years of Cheers.

Yay I figured out the attachment thingee. Attachment 4578

Here's a pic of our Team Captain; Hector the Rams Fan, and the AFCN group that I mentioned in my post above.
    Twenty years of Cheers.

Awesome stuff. Congrats, you earned it.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Blog Entries

Well deserved! Thanks for everything you do Dan! I'm in section 536 and the cheers rock!

You earned it DAN!!!!

Not bad for a RUNNING BACK!!! Now that is funny.
    #FIREROMAN