Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: BUSTED - Texts From Anti-Trump FBI Officials Reveal Obama Wanted ‘To Know Everything’ About Clinton Investigation

Apparently the FBI had some info on the Florida shooter. I guess they were too busy trying to defame Trump to care about anything else. Time to shut down the FBI.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Re: BUSTED - Texts From Anti-Trump FBI Officials Reveal Obama Wanted ‘To Know Everything’ About Clinton Investigation

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Apparently the FBI had some info on the Florida shooter. I guess they were too busy trying to defame Trump to care about anything else. Time to shut down the FBI.

What’s the point of the “if you see something, say something” Campaign if law enforcement isn’t going to do anything?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    What’s the point of the “if you see something, say something” Campaign if law enforcement isn’t going to do anything?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We all know that the FBI has their agenda. A mass shooting like this makes Trump and the GOP look bad with regards to gun laws. I'm sure that the collateral damage is acceptable to them.