Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Democratic Leaders, Why Do You Find Patriotism Divisive?

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Now you guys are talking about what annoys the shit outa me with the Right. I’m basically of the mindset that I’m an Independent. Mostly because I for one can’t stand Religion being in my politics. It’s has no place and is supposed to be separate anyway. One of the founding principles of this country was Religious Freedom..how can one party play the “God Card” and think it’s ok?? I’m of the mindset you believe what you believe. I don’t want your religion in politics. I don’t have a problem with “In God We Trust “ on our money. That’s just silly to bitch about. Same with the pledge. It’s something that’s always been there and it serves a purpose. The idea that everyone is or should abide by Christian ideas is IMHO wrong. As long as you’re not an enemy of the state I don’t give 2 shits about your religious beliefs or lack there of. Subjects like same sex marriage , abortion shouldn’t be a government issue. If your church doesn’t approve of same sex marriage...don’t do it. If your religious beliefs don’t include abortion..don’t have one. I don’t think the Fed or St should find a clinic but it should be regulated and medically safe like a Drs Office.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    By the same token the left plays God by saying who gets to choose who lives or dies with abortion. But they will scream and protest to save a cop killer from being executed. Go figure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    By the same token the left plays God by saying who gets to choose who lives or dies with abortion. But they will scream and protest to save a cop killer from being executed. Go figure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Yes sir. Very true. This is why I truly believe religion can’t be openly mixed with politics. Both sides try and use it to their agendas. Both sides use it as an excuse to push their agenda.

Blog Entries

Now you guys are talking about what annoys the shit outa me with the Right. I’m basically of the mindset that I’m an Independent. Mostly because I for one can’t stand Religion being in my politics. It’s has no place and is supposed to be separate anyway. One of the founding principles of this country was Religious Freedom..how can one party play the “God Card” and think it’s ok?? I’m of the mindset you believe what you believe. I don’t want your religion in politics. I don’t have a problem with “In God We Trust “ on our money. That’s just silly to bitch about. Same with the pledge. It’s something that’s always been there and it serves a purpose. The idea that everyone is or should abide by Christian ideas is IMHO wrong. As long as you’re not an enemy of the state I don’t give 2 shits about your religious beliefs or lack there of. Subjects like same sex marriage , abortion shouldn’t be a government issue. If your church doesn’t approve of same sex marriage...don’t do it. If your religious beliefs don’t include abortion..don’t have one. I don’t think the Fed or St should find a clinic but it should be regulated and medically safe like a Drs Office.

I somewhat agree with you, and in a perfect world, that's the way it should be, but then explain why the government can force a baker to bake a cake for a gay wedding when that is against their religion? The couple could have easily went to another baker to get their cake. It's not like they were asking for a life saving medicine. The government is in our business to stay, which is not a good thing. The left wants the government in all of our business and wallets.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    I somewhat agree with you, and in a perfect world, that's the way it should be, but then explain why the government can force a baker to bake a cake for a gay wedding when that is against their religion? The couple could have easily went to another baker to get their cake. It's not like they were asking for a life saving medicine. The government is in our business to stay, which is not a good thing. The left wants the government in all of our business and wallets.
    I agree with this. I don’t believe that baker or any should be made to cater to anyone. It is a fine line though. I believe in the most talked about cake case the shop offered a “pre-made” cake design to the same sex couple but they wanted a custom. To me the shop should have the right to refuse to make a custom cake for whomever. It’s a custom service. They offered to sell them a cake just not a custom. That to me is along the lines of Chic-Fil-A being closed on Sunday. It’s religious And no one has sued them? Gov def should take. HUGE step back
    On a side note...the capitalist in me says if I owed a custom bake shop ...I’d cater to Same Sex couples. That would be and untapped ,unmatched $$$ stream.

Blog Entries

I agree with this. I don’t believe that baker or any should be made to cater to anyone. It is a fine line though. I believe in the most talked about cake case the shop offered a “pre-made” cake design to the same sex couple but they wanted a custom. To me the shop should have the right to refuse to make a custom cake for whomever. It’s a custom service. They offered to sell them a cake just not a custom. That to me is along the lines of Chic-Fil-A being closed on Sunday. It’s religious And no one has sued them? Gov def should take. HUGE step back
    On a side note...the capitalist in me says if I owed a custom bake shop ...I’d cater to Same Sex couples. That would be and untapped ,unmatched $$$ stream.

Correct, bu it should be the bakery's choice. Give them credit for putting their beliefs above profit.

Abortion isn't a religious argument. It's a humanity argument.

Case in point...

Last year, a fast food employee was 6 months pregnant and she prematurely delivered her child in the bathroom of the restaurant she worked in. Another employee walked in the bathroom and caught the mother trying to flush the baby down the toilet. The mother is on trial for attempted murder.

Explain to me how that's NOT an abortion and how religion factors in.

If there are any Project Veritas videoes to watch, the abortion clinic ones are by far the most significant. Abortion is the definition of EVIL.

Also, the argument for abortion is the same argument for slavery. My property...my decision.

Correct, bu it should be the bakery's choice. Give them credit for putting their beliefs above profit.
    Oh I do. And I do give them credit. They offered to sell them a product but it wasn’t good enough so the couple got Butt-Hurt and of course sued them. I think today’s generation feels they are entitled to get or do whatever they want. If my son or daughter were gay and I/we encountered this “issue” I’d simply go somewhere else or accept the product they offered.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Abortion isn't a religious argument. It's a humanity argument.

Case in point...

Last year, a fast food employee was 6 months pregnant and she prematurely delivered her child in the bathroom of the restaurant she worked in. Another employee walked in the bathroom and caught the mother trying to flush the baby down the toilet. The mother is on trial for attempted murder.

Explain to me how that's NOT an abortion and how religion factors in.

If there are any Project Veritas videoes to watch, the abortion clinic ones are by far the most significant. Abortion is the definition of EVIL.

Also, the argument for abortion is the same argument for slavery. My property...my decision.
    Exactly. I hate how abortion gets reduced to get religion out of my politics.

You either belief life is valuable and it should be protected or you don't.

Blog Entries

Oh I do. And I do give them credit. They offered to sell them a product but it wasn’t good enough so the couple got Butt-Hurt and of course sued them. I think today’s generation feels they are entitled to get or do whatever they want. If my son or daughter were gay and I/we encountered this “issue” I’d simply go somewhere else or accept the product they offered.

Butt-Hurt? Is that politically correct?

Blog Entries

Rectum? Damn near killed 'em!
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Prob not. But then again neither am I. Lol

Blog Entries

Good to have a little pre-game banter. Enjoy the Super Bowl if you can.